Chapter 25- My Bad Boy Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

'Have you seen Cole yet?' I asked Gee.

'What?!' She yelled.

I rolled my eyes. It was pretty noisy. 'Never mind.'

'Right lads!! Listen up!' I heard Coles voice shout.
I smiled as I saw Cole in his kit, his helmet in his hands. His hair was messy and spiked up, he looked hot.

'Everyone in.' He instructed as all the boys huddled up into their circle.
As you know, Cole is team captain, therefore he guides the team and stuff.
The team are always on about their coach but their coach is never at any of the games.. so I have no idea who their coach even is.

'Go eagles go!!' They all yelled before they ran out onto the field and got into their places.
Eagles is our team.

'Cmon Trent!!' Gee yelled in my ear.

This is gonna be a long game.
__________________

'Finally!' I yelled as the bell screeched, signalling the last half time.
At the moment Carlton High were winning, but only by 1 point.

'Cole!' I called out over the bar as the players started to make their way back, their helmets in their hands.

Cole frowned before he looked up and realised it was me. He quickly jogged over to me and grinned.

'Hey princess.' He grinned, breathing heavily.

I grinned at him as I went to hug him before I frowned. 'Ew you're all sweaty.'

'Well, what do you expect? I just scored like 5 touchdowns in the last 10 minutes.' He smirked.

'Oh, I didn't notice.' I replied smiling as I rested on the bar.

Cole scoffed at me before he run a hand through his hair, which was messy yet still stuck up.

'Cole.' I started.

He hummed in reply as he drank from his water bottle.

'Can-'
I got cut off as Cole leaned in and pecked me on the lips, taking me by surprise.
'Right I gotta play, see you in a bit.' He called before he ran back over onto the field.

'Good luck.' I called back.

I sighed as I sat back down in my seat and looked at Gee, who was smirking at me.

'What are you smirking about now?' I crossed my arms.

'Nothing.' She replied, the smirk remaining on her face.

'What?' I groaned.

'I know something you don'tttt.' She giggled childishly.

'And what's that?' I frowned.

'Secret.' She grinned.

'Gee.' I gave her the teenage death stare.

'What?' She laughed.

'Spill the beans.' I squinted.

'Well... it's about Cole and what he's going to do for yo-'

'YES CARLTON!!!! WOOO' the guy behind yelled cutting Gee off. I'm guessing Carlton scored.

I rolled my eyes before I looked at Gee, 'What were you saying?'

'Don't worry' she smirked.
____________

'Wooo!!' Gee and I yelled in unison as the bell rung ending the game. Cole had scored in the last 10 seconds and we won, surprisingly.

'Yayy Trent!' Gee squealed.

I rolled my eyes at her as the boys started running towards towards the benches chanting. I smiled as I watched Cole throw his helmet on the floor and start doing some kind of victory dance with Alex.

'This is bull shit! I'm telling you Carlton always wins! That dude who scored the last goal is a cheating pussy!' The boy behind us yelled, acting like a pathetic little girl.

I turned to him as I scoffed, 'Pipe down, you little bitch.'

His eyes widened at me as though he was surprised and he said nothing.

'Cole!!!' I screamed excitedly as Cole jogged towards me and howled in victory.

He grinned as he ran up to me picked me up over the bars and spun me round in his arms, in everyone's clear view, on the field.

I grinned at him as he put me down and kept his hands round my waist.
'Well done.' I smiled as I wrapped my arms round his neck.

'Thank you, darling. This game was perfect.' He said in a weird sophisticated voice.

Before I could say anything else Cole leaned in and hovered his lips above mine, 'Liv...' he whispered. Which was quite hard to hear as everyone around us was cheering.

'Yeah..' I replied as I stared at Coles lips, then his engaging blue-green eyes.

'Will you.... will you be my girlfriend?... for real this time.' He whispered as he gulped.

I grinned at him as excitement bubbled up inside of me, 'Of course I will.' I replied and within a second Cole and I's lips were against each other.

'Yes Cole boy!!' I heard someone scream.

I smiled into the kiss as I ruffled my hands in Coles' hair as he kept his hands on my waist, moving slightly up my back with the kiss.
I grinned feeling happier than ever as we pulled away, Cole copying my smile.

'My princess.' He smirked down at me.

'My bad boy boyfriend.' I whispered to myself.

Everything is perfect.