Chapter 8- Just a Peck

'Kiss me

'Kiss me.' Cole whispered in my ear.

I coughed loudly as I raised an eyebrow at him, 'What?' I asked.

'I said kiss me.' He whispered again, as he smirked.

'What?!' I whispered loudly.

'You heard.' He smirked again.

'Here? Now? What? Why? Cole!' I cried.

His smirk widened, 'Princess.' He mimicked my whiny tone.

I sighed as I took a few deep breathes, I then looked at Aaron, he was still staring at us whilst everyone else were too engrossed in their own conversations.
I then looked back up at Cole before I leaned in and pecked him on the lips.
Just a peck, a 2 second peck, Cole frowned as I pulled away. I
smirked before I quickly looked around me. Gee was grinning at me, Trent blabbering on about something to her, which she clearly wasn't listening to, the jocks and other cheerleaders were now standing up and ready to leave, Emma stood in the middle of them all, whilst Aaron was still sat opposite us, his fists were clenched resting on the table, he looked like he was ready to kill.
He quickly jumped up out of his seat and stormed out of the lunch room, ignoring everyone who tried to talk to him.
I love seeing him like this, after all he deserves it.

I quickly grabbed my bag and stood up.

'Princess.' Cole said as he grabbed my arm.

I frowned at him, What?'

'What time shall I pick you up for the party?' He asked, smirking.

I smiled slightly before replying, 'Seven.'

He nodded, then winked as he walked out of the lunch room.

'Okay, we're going to Geography now! We need to discuss some things.' Gee said quickly as she pushed me forward.

_____________

'Right, I gotta go shower, I'll see you at the party around half seven.' I heard Gee's voice call from my phone before she hung up.
Classic Gee, it's 6.55pm and Trent's picking her up at 7.00, lets just say that she definitely won't be at the party at 7.30 and he'll be waiting a while.

I sighed as I looked at myself in my mirror, I had curled my hair and decided to wear a red body con dress which rested nicely above my knee.
It was one of the dresses in my mum's fashion brand, it was my favorite dress by far, it was just so comfy.
A car suddenly honked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I quickly grabbed my small clutch and put my phone in it before I staggered down the stairs in my white heels.

'Bye mum! Love you!' I shouted as I slammed the door shut behind me. The air was freezing cold and it was now pitch black.

'Hey.' I said calmly as I opened the passenger seat to Cole's car.

'Woahh!' A deep voice shouted as I sat down, I quickly propped up as I realised Alex was already sat in the passenger seat.

I felt my face blush, 'Oh God, sorry.' I cried quietly.

'You can stay there if you want.' Alex smirked, but to be honest, it was no where near as mischievous as Cole's smirk.

'Backseat.' I heard Cole say as I got out of the car.

'Yeah I can see that.' I scoffed as I jumped into the backseat behind Alex.

I glanced at Cole to try and see what he looked like but it was too dark to even see.
'So, baby, do you want to come back to mine later?' I asked Cole as I realised that we had to make our boyfriend and girlfriend relationship believable to Alex.

Cole scoffed but didn't reply.

'Cole?' I asked as I frowned.

'You don't have to act like that, Alex knows.' Cole said calmly as he drove faster.

I frowned. Alex knows?!
'What do you mean? What does Alex know?' I asked confused.

'That we're not actually dating.' He replied.

My eyes widened as I shouted 'What?! Cole! You can't go round telling every-'

'Anything I know, Alex knows,' Cole started, cutting me off, 'Alex isn't gonna tell anyone, and I'm guessing you've told Georgia.'

I opened my mouth to argue but quickly shut it as I realised he was right, of course I had told Gee, I guess I can't be a hypocrite.

'Yep. I'm surprised Cole even agreed to help you, you must be pretty special.' Alex said loudly.

I smiled to myself, I had never really heard Alex talk properly, his voice was weird but kind of nice. 

Cole coughed before he turned up the radio, 'The only reason I agreed to it was because I needed good grades, I'm not doing it to help her out.' He muttered loudly.

I frowned slightly at the fact that he referred to me as 'her' and also because, well, I don't know..

'Yeah, yeah, whatever Cole.' Alex laughed slightly.

The rest of the car ride was silent, the only sound was the muffled music coming from the radio. Alex was on his phone and Cole was concentrating on the rode, speeding fast, but not as fast as he did this morning.

'Right, we're here.' Cole sighed as he pulled up onto the curb. He didn't seem like he was in a good mood tonight.

I quickly bolted up as I looked out of the window, I could barely see, but I could tell the house was already packed.
My eyes widened as I jumped out of the car, along with Alex and Cole, the house really was packed! People were everywhere.

Cole suddenly grabbed my hand before he sighed, 'I can't lose you, especially at Niell's parties, I'd never find you again.'

I smiled slightly at how cute his words were, 'I didn't realise you had a soft side.' I smirked.

'I'll catch you two later!' Alex shouted as he patted my back, before he walked into the house.

Cole quickly looked down at me, 'You ready?'

'Ready.' I replied.

'There's so many more people than usual!' I shouted as Cole led me through all the people in the hallway.

Cole either didn't hear me or he decided to ignore me, as he pulled me into the dining room.
'You drinking tonight?' Cole asked loud enough for me to hear.

'No, I'm staying sober.' I replied, to which he grinned.

'Great! I can drink and you can drive.' He quickly gave me his car keys as he poured himself some punch.

I frowned up at him before I smiled. It doesn't matter if I'm drinking or not, I'll still going to have fun tonight.