CHAPTER 10

Jimin's POV

I was left here standing and feeling numb. I can't seem to swallow the truth. I have never felt this hurt before. Why? I was still holding the flowers that were supposed to be given to Mika. I left my place and decided to wander again around the city. I just wanted to breathe some air and try to forget. I suddenly thought of Nana and our little escapade. She seems like a fun person to be with.

I entered a Pub and ordered a liquor. I've never realize that I have consumed few bottles and I'm starting to feel dizzy. There were some ladies who are trying to play with me, but I just ignored them. I'm still on my right state when I decided to drink more. Somehow, my worries are drifting away and I thought again of Nana. I took my phone and called her number. It's ringing for quite long when she picked up her phone "Hello?" She sounded like she just woke up.

"Nana?"
"Oppa? You sounded like your drunk. Are you okay?"
"Hmmmm... can you come here in Sangsu-ri? I think I can't go anywhere right now. I feel nauseous and I can't call my hyungs, they're gonna kill me."
"Yahhh.. It's already in the midnight. What are you doing?"
"Shiro? Then fine, I'll go by myself." There was a long pause.
"Okay fine... I'll go. Just stay there."
"Jinja? Okay... I'll wait for you then." I smiled as I ended the call.
I'm not really sure what was that for, but all I know is... I need to forget about Mika.

I was already napping on the counter when Nana arrived. She looked concerned and I can sense the indifference in her eyes, which is quite new. She is usually excited when she sees me.

Nana's POV

I awakened up in the middle of the night due to Jimin Oppa's call. I said to myself that I'm going to stay out from him and forget everything about him, but why is this happening? When it comes to him, I can't say no. Otokaji?

I'm trying to resist the urge, but I end up changing my clothes and went to the man that's making my life complicated.

"Oppa? Gwenchana? Yahhh... Why are you doing this, huh?"
"Nanaaaa.." He touches my face and I suddenly felt uneasy.
"Yah... Don't you fool me Mr. Park. You're just drunk. C'mon, let me take you to your dorm."

"Shiro... Take me to my place instead, here..." He showed me his address on his phone and it was a different place I'm not aware of. I was a little hesitant at first, but I still managed to lead Jimin oppa to my car. I followed the directions through the GPS and found the building. I was feeling a little bit shaky at the moment and the guy beside me was already sleeping.

"Oppa? we're already here.." I tried to wake him up, but he's not moving at all.
I was able to feast my eyes to this beautiful man in front of me. No matter how much I resist, he still comes in my way. Is this fate or what?

"Oppa?" I shook him a little harder and he has awakened.
"What's the room number? C'mon. Let's get you upstairs. Can you walk?" He can still manage to walk and I just guided him until we arrived on his place.

I suddenly felt nervous upon entering his house. But I have no choice. I need to help him until he's settled.

When he got to his bed, his eyes were closed and I bet he's sleeping already. I just took off his shoes, socks and covered him with his blanket. As I was trying to tuck him in bed, I can't help but to stare at him closely. My mind is imagining things that is not appropriate at the moment. Oh god... please no...

This is the guy that I am wishing for and yet his heart doesn't belong to me. I know I should stop. But I am desperate and I wanted to kiss him just this once.

I gently touched his face and felt the warmth of his breath... I was at that stance when Jimin oppa suddenly opened his eyes. I didn't budge at all. I looked at him eagerly and I can see the burning passion in his eyes. I suddenly felt hot and nervous, but I can't make reservations now...