CHAPTER 8 💞💓💕💖💗💝

MIKAELA'S POV

I woke up feeling so heavy. My head hurts and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"Aissshhhh... my head...hmmm.." We had plenty of drinks last night and... I saw a small letter and piece of roses on my bedside table.

I reached for it and I read the letter...

Good morning Beautiful!
Don't you ever do it again. Or else, you'll be dead.
Yes, you can drink, but with my supervision. Arasseo?
Don't skip meals. See you later. :)

I smelled the flower and it really smells so good. I remember his scent, I smiled as I recall his masculine scent while I'm on his back. Is this really happening? Am I just dreaming... the Mr. Swag, the handsome, the hot and sexy, Min Yoongi likes me? I was still awake when he tucked me in bed, I'm just too lazy to move that's why I pretended to be asleep. And there he finally confessed...

I think we're on the same page now.

This is going to be a busy day again because the boys will be having a Wedding expo photoshoot. They are not yet here so we started to beautify the venue. To my surprise Yoon Seol Chan was also a part of the production team. Seol Chan is a very good graphic designer. I also learned that he is the head of the graphic designer's team that will help our photoshoot today. Great.

Honestly, I may have forgotten his unfaithfulness, but the scars still remain. I have loved and cherished him before, but it was all gone. We never had a chance to talk about what happened and I just left him without a goodbye. And he deserved it.

"Ela... it's good to see you here" He smiled at me.
I just gave him a sly smile then I started to make myself busy.
"Ela... can we just talk for awhile."
"We're are already talking... what do you want?" I retorted.
"I just want to clear things out. Can I invite you for a dinner?"

"I think that's not possible, you need to get my permission first." Yoongi said out of nowhere.

I was surprised by Yoongi's appearance. And he looked enraged by what he have heard.

Seol Chan just smirked at Yoongi. And I think this is not helping.
"Yah, don't fool yourself. She's not your girlfriend. I know."
"What makes you think of that?"
"I just know, coz she's my ex-girlfriend. I know her more than you do."
"I don't care, I'll never let you touch her again. She's mine now."
"I see... technically, she's still mine. We haven't got the chance to break up officially. You didn't know?"
"She doesn't like you anymore, don't think too much of yourself."
"We'll see..." Seol Chan smiled at me while he's turning away.

It's the first time that I witnessed Yoongi in a very bad mood.

"Stay away from him.. okay? Let's talk later." Yoongi shifted his attention to me. It was kind of awkward when he is showing that kind of attitude. Sweet and protective.

"Huh? ahhh Ne..."
"Are you feeling well now? Here's a red ginseng candy, this will help boost your energy for today."
"Komawo... I'll go prepare now. See you later!" I said shyly.

"Mika... how are you feeling now?" Jimin came smiling brightly at me.
"I'm fine Jimin. Sorry for what happened last night, we were so drunk."

I'm so ashamed for what happened at Airi's house. The boys were the ones who took care of our mess...wtf!

"It's alright, just don't do it in public places. I'm sure that was Nana's plan. Am I correct? That girl is such a troublemaker."
"Yah, don't be so harsh on her, she likes you a lot. And you know that."
"I don't like her, Mika and I already have someone in my heart." He stared at me intently and I suddenly felt awkward for the first time with Jimin.