"I've changed my mind. I still prefer Taehyung Oppa. And besides, you never treated me well..." She said hesitantly and pouted.

I laughed and she just stared at me with wonder. "I think I heard awhile a ago that you've already found the man for you? and you said... He..."

She blushed and clung unto my arms like she always do. "Arasseo, now what? Your place or mine?" she asked casually and I was a little dumbfounded. I am not really sure if she's bluffing or what.
"Yah, yah... ladies don't do that. C'mon give me your keys. Aigoo, you're too scary..."

We went to her car and I started to drive... I somehow forgot my worries. Nana seemed to be different from the clingy girl that I have known. I got to witnessed her favorable attitude.

We had an unpleasant start and she kept on pestering me all the time not to mention she had a big crush on me.

"Oppa, why are you wandering around? Don't you have schedules today? What happened?"
"Don't ask... shut your mouth and just stay still."

"Wow, so rude...wae? Are you going to take me somewhere? I knew it... you have a secret crush on me and you wanted to be alone with me... yah, I'm not ready for that. Not today. Okay?"

Nana assumed dreamily... I just stared at her astonishingly and trying to calculate my patience level.

"When will you stop being so full of yourself? That will never EVER happen." Nana just pouted on me.

"Arasseo... so where are we going?"

"Lets watch a movie... I have never been to a cinema for a long time."
"Okay, but in one condition... it should be a horror movie" She said.

I was trying to contemplate if I can manage to watch a horror movie at this time. Honestly, I'm a little coward and I hate watching those kind of movies.

"Okay, but in one condition, you'll gonna pay for everything." I countered

"Yah!!! I had a condition and you just did the same... aigooooo... what's happening to you? are you sick? An idol who doesn't have money"

"Will you shut up your mouth? If you don't want then I'll just go"
"Hey, I'm just joking... Oppa? you seemed different. Are you really okay?"

I don't have any plans on telling Nana about my situation. I just want to relax my mind from worries, for now.

We were already inside the cinema and we bought some snacks. The movie started and It was indeed scary. I can't help myself but to cling on Nana's arms like a scaredy cat. The good thing is, she doesn't budge at all. She'd somehow taken the advantage of my weakness.

"Oppa! did you enjoy the movie? That was fantastic. Have you seen the face of the ghost???" I poked her forehead and glared at her. She just gave a satisfying look.

"Give me your keys..."
"Wae? do you still want to go somewhere?"
"Yes, let's go..."

Nana's POV

Jimin Oppa seemed so different. I can feel that he's not okay... something is bothering him. Although he's always rude to me, he's never been like this before. I wonder what it is... If I could just take his worries away. I'm not used to seeing him like this. He always wears a smile on his face.

I just let him drive the car and go anywhere he wants and we've eaten in a secluded restaurant and drove further. We've spent the day together and it feels so right. I knew he could be the perfect man that I'm wishing for, but he doesn't feel the same way. But its alright, at least I got the chance to be with him. Even if it's not a date, I'll still include this on my accomplishment list. One down!