Chapter 5

As they approached her home she notices the lights are on inside.

" I turned them off before I left."

"Are you sure??"

"Yes."

"Let me go in first."

Before I could say anything, Severus enters the home and searches it. He comes out two minutes later to say it was cleared.

They enter the house and she hurries to her bedroom.

"No, no, no, no. They took it. He is going to be so mad at me."

"What? What did they take???"

"Nothing to worry about."

Heliana goes into her closet and grabs a suitcase and puts it on her bed.

She suddenly grabs clothes and shoes and toiletries and zips up her suitcase.

"I am packed."

"Ok. Before we leave, I just want to tell you something. It might sound stupid but it is not. It is important to me and my group. I have sent a owl to the Headmistress and told he about what happened."

"Why a owl?" Why not like a letter through the mail? your group? What is going on?"

"I am a Potions Master at a school for Witchcraft and Wizardry. The Headmistress is Professor Minerva Mcgonagall. She is Head of one of the hous-"

"Stop. This doesn't make sense. A wizard? Show me."

He pulls out his wand and says, "Expecto Patronum." All you saw was a doe shoot out of the tip of his wand.

"Wow. What does that do?"

"Well in the wizarding world, the prison, Azkaban Prison, our guards aren't humans, they are dementors. Expecto Patronum is used on them to push them away."

"Okay."

"So like I was saying, we are going to apparate there, or close to there in a village called Hogsmeade and there will be a carriage awaiting our arrival. Are you ready?"

"Yes."