Khanna's house.......

Sia ; Sara not there left left ya...... ya......there only there aaahhh....... yes...yes.......
Sara ; Sia my hands are paning yaar now eat here and she fed her again.
Sia ; hands r full of mehandhi sara be a good sister and now starch my shoulder now.
Sara ; here ??
Sia ; yes there .... there.... there and finally Sara who was fed up took a comb and started to scratch Sia's shoulder and back. Naren who came saw the sisters and smiled the sisters work. Sia was enjoying Sara's scratch. But Sara was fed up as she was scratching for more time but Sia is not saying enough. Naren signed Sara and she smiled and said ; Sia i will bring more food for u as u ate it fully.
Sara waved him to enter the room and they gave hifi in the air without making noise and he gave a flying kiss too. Naren slowly tiptoed and hugged her from back. Sia jerked and struggled to remove herself from him.
Naren ; we r bound to be together for 7 lives baby u cannot escape from me so soon. Sia came to know that it is Naren and she who was struggling now relaxed and said ; oh poor Naren im feeling sorry for you as u have to bear me for 7 lives.
Naren ; well thats true.
Sia ; what and turned who arms folding and with a fake angry just to make him nervous.
Sia ; what did u say ??
Naren ; Sia ...... Sia sorry i didnt mean to even though it was the truth.
Sia ; u r so dead mister and she started to hit him using her elbow as she does not want to ruin her mehandhi which was totally dried but even then..... Naren held her hand not the mehandhi part and pinned her in the wall and was seriously close to her. Sia's heart beat was now audible. He gave a cute dimple smile and said ; u and me are not for 7 lives but for eternity and he kissed her . There was a knock sound......
Naren ; ya sara come in ....... and they were standing as if nothing happened.
Sara ; so ......... if u give me permission can i feed my sister the food or are u doing that too ?? And gave a mischievous smile.
Naren ; well no problem i will feed my wife the food but if u want to........ his talk was interepted by Sara's phone tune. She gave the plate to Naren and gestered him to feed her and she went out.
Sara ; hiee whats up ??
Yuva ; well im confused about tomo.......
Sara ; what confusion ??
Yuva ; dress of course can u help me ??
Sara ; do u need to ask me but u said pls so one condition do that for me then I'll help u .
Yuva ; im crossing my heart and saying anything...... she giggled.
Sara ; u r an expert designer so can u put mehandhi for me in my hand ?? Pls Sia was done but only she puts mehandhi for me but as her hands are full i want u to do it.
Yuva ; thats it ?? Its a matter of a cake but not now as i am not home so wjat say after some time when i reach ur home ??
Sara ; not at all a problem but pls come ok bye and she helds the call and comes down but found him sitting in the hall with his signature smile and winks at her. She rolls her eyes and gave a death glare.
Shikar ; sara Yuva came and do u know that ??
Sara ; ooh....... and gave a glare to him but he was busy talking with his dad. He did notice her and controlled his laugh and with a fake way...
Yuva ; hiee Sara when did u come ??
Sara ; haa 24 years back....
Yuva ; nice joke Sara let me laugh tomorrow. She was way more irritated. She gave a fake smile and left the place.
Sara ; ma im hungry.....
Piyali ; hungry or angry ?? Sara Donna why but she was irritated by all.
Sara ; fine when will u eat ??
Piyali ; more than half an hour, why ??
Sara ; i want to eat with u no no i want to take food from ur plate so not more than half an hour. And she turned and saw Yuva coming inside the kitchen. Sara saw and stamped his foot and went out without looking at him.
Piyali ; Yuva what Did u guys did to her she is the way she used to be short tempered the way she used to be when she was with di....
Yuva ; nothing aunty just irritated her to the max she started to react and both laughed. Sara who went out came back.
Piyali ; it is just 2 minutes from u left sara .....
Sara ; i came to drink water ma and banged the tumbler on the slab after drinking water. Yuva knew she was angry on him as she wanted her hands to have mehandhi.
Yuva ; i will come aunty and she nods her head.

Sara's room....
She was walking like an angry tiger.... a peak of anger first Sia then Yuva and now piyali and mehandhi in her hand as its was a big day for her sister her dear Sia but she did not know how to put mehandhi in her right hand ?? Yuva who came saw her and donno why but hugged her tight and rubbed her back.
Yuva ; angry bird relax...... relax...... his words seduced her anger and does not know how is he controlling her and why is her heart always excusing him ??
Yuva ; where is the cone Sara ?? She points the table and the cone was there and he breaks the hug and holds her hand and makes her sit and starts to put mehandhi and she was curiously looking at that.  Finally he was done and she was about to move...
Yuva ; dont u want to eat ??
Sara ; ya thats y im going to mom.
Yuva ; tan tada...... and takes the plate but full of fruits....
Sara ; Yuva mom has made roti and my fav paneer pls i want that to eat.
Yuva ; shush.....Sara this is for ur good.
Sara ; Yuva pls even if u dont give me food its ok but not fruits.
Yuva ; Sara .......with a fed up but concerned voice. She made a pout face and opens her mouth.
Yuva ; woo what a big mouth. Thats why u eat the burger within 2 bites. She closed her mouth and says ; now dont play with my hunger give me before i bite u. He smiles and she eats the full plate of all the fruits and he was about to go but stopped by her call.
Sara ; Yuva u will be with me always na ??
Yuva ; always now sleep tomo u have to wear the pink lehenga that one.
Sara ; u ??
Yuva ; the dress u selected. She smiled at him.....

Precap – encounter of nandhini and neeraj Naren and Sia's engagement.