Leaving?

For Otaku_oppa ♡♡ for the comment to get me going

✩✩✩✩✩

"Wait what?" You looked at him.

"I said, you should run away with me,"

"What makes you think I'll do that?"

"Because I know what it feels like to be unappreciated and asked to do everything perfect," he said.

"Oh really?"

"Why do you think I have a driver and an expensive car on our date?"

"Why do you want to run away?"

"I already have," he sighed. "Two years ago,"

"Again, why?"

"Because I can't be like that, I can't be like Seijuuro, I can't be perfect, I can't do anything except basketball,"

"You don't have to be perfect," you whispered, looking up at him. His arm draped over your waist and he sighed.

"They want me to be," he growled. "Just like your mother wants you to be,"

You snuggled into his chest and looked up at him. "I...I can't, I'm sorry," you whispered.

He looked at you with sad eyes. "I'm sorry, Aomine," you looked at him and kissed, tears leaking from your eyes.

'I have to get back,' you thought.

~time skip~

"I can't believe I cried in front of him," you groaned to yourself ever-changing into your uniform.

"What is our status now? Friends with benefits?" You shuddered.

"What do I do when I see him? Act like nothing happened?"

"Oh god, let's just focus on leaving, Jay is waiting,"

~TELEPORT.... to schoooollll~

"Good morning, Momoi-san," you said and took a seat next to her.

"What happened?" She looked at you curiously.

"What?"

"You and Aomine, you two are acting strange, and I meant REALLY strange, he always seems like he has something on his mind and you just look like you've seen a ghost,"

"It's...nothing," you whispered.

She just kept looking at you. You turned to her. "Momoi-san," you started.

"What is it?"

You sighed. "Nothing, just, remember that I am grateful to have you as a friend," you forced a smile.

"Why are you like this all of a sudden?" She said, a bit panicky. "It is about Dai-chan?"

You shook your head and have a sad smile. "Just, remember,"

"Okay...."

"Thanks,"

~recess~

You walked to the roof at snail speed, feeling gloomy as ever. "I'll tell [b/f/n] I'm heading to her place next week. I'm leaving this place,"

You walk out into the strong wind and you walked to the edge, closing your eyes against the wind.

You sighed. (I'm sorry, I like sighing) Then door slammed open.

"Don't you dare move!" He shouted. You turned around.

"What are you doing here?" You whispered.

"Listen to me (f/n), things don't have to be like this, you lived for (age) years, you can continue living on," he said, slowly stepping towards you.

"You'd never understand me," you whispered. You looked down to the ground. Then you felt yourself being pulled.

Aomine turned you around and pushed you against the wall. "What the hell were you thinking?"

You looked at him, eyes emotionless. 'Don't say anything, (f/n), he can't know you're leaving,'

His blue eyes bored into yours. "Do you know how much you made me worry?" He said angrily.

Then he shook you. "Hey! Talk to me!"

"Life doesn't always go the way we wish for it too," you whispered and pushed him away. You left school and went home.

~back home~

You turned on your phone and called (b/f/n).

"Hello?"

"(B/f/n)," you said, tears welling up when you heard her voice.

"(Y/n)!!! OH MY GODD YOU FINALLY CALLEDDD, I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH,"

"I missed you too, I'm leaving,"

"Japan? Finally?"

"Yeah, I'll show up at your place about next week, yeah?"

"Sure, I'll see you then,"

"Okay, bye, I have things to take care of,"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

This chapter was pretty much shit

Idk what to do with life anymore .-.

Writing this is so hard.

I feel like shit

Well

Bye

♡♡

VOTE! COMMENT!! ANYTHING!!!