chapter 20

"let's make some bitches jealous up in this joint! " rob yells on our way to Wal-Mart. I guess it's safe to say we're officially a couple. but I think we're keeping it on the down low. I walk in and find cody.

"oh look the stalker. " he says

"oh look I'm over you get a life."

"what who are you dating now. some low life from denver?"

"no" Rob finally calls

"one sec I got to take this."

"hey baby when are you getting back?"

I'm pretty sure he can here something.

"I miss you"

"I miss you to" I turn around and jump on him

"your back!" immediately codys face drops.

"your dating him"

"yeah"

"down grade much?"

" we never fully king dated cody-"

"down grade much? really lets lets just compare. you live in a trailer. I live in a.mansion. you work at Wal-Mart. I have my own factory. plus 3 tv shows and 3 differnt cloths lines and the love of my life. The girl I've wanted for forever. I've needed her. I've been dieting slowly until I met this crazy girl. let's see all you have is party's but hey I can host one and get way more people to come to mine then you'll ever get in your life"

"So you're dating him for his money"

Rob grabs me and kisses me right in front of him. the longest best tongue to tongue mixing breath kiss he's given me. Wich this is out first tongue kiss. . he break And gasp for breath.

"wow" I say

"I think I did it" he whispers in my ear

I smile

"you definitely surprised me."

"good" He grabs me around the side and starts walking off.

" your a douche bag." cody says

I turn around and walk towards him.

"get a fucking life" I whisper face to face in front of him. and walk off.

"if anybody needs a life it's you guys" he yells

"says the guy that's been working here for 7 years" .

we get into the car he looks at me before he starts it.

"sorry for kissing you like that. I just I hate when people say that kinda stuff. it irritates the FUCK out me. I'm sorry I shouldn't cuss in front of you either. "

"It was amazing. and you've done it before I cuss in front of you, you cuss in front of me. it's no big deal. that kiss was like a million little warms tickling my mouth." I laugh

"way to make it awkward" he smiles and starts the car.

"you guys wanna come shooting with us?" Adam asks wjen we pull up to the house as he's loading the guns in the blazer.

"sure" I say we get out and I run in and change and fill some bottles up for.some water.

"seriously you have the coolest family ever."

"how" I ask

"you guys go shooting and off roading and things in the dark and mess around at Wal-Mart."