chapter 7 we were cuddling

I'm pretty sure I'm the first to wake up. I stroke robs chest as he wraps me up in his arm. I jump up.

" What's wrong? "

" we were cuddling. .. It-It was weird, it was-"

" comfy I actually slept better then I ever have. " he says still sleepy

" yeah me to.." I lay back down on the couch except not all cuddle up to him. it was like 5 in the morning so I fall back asleep. our feet are intertwined since there facing each other. yeah it's comfy and soothing. and just think what Mrs. Dyrdek will think. so it's a good thing. I guess, right? I wake up to the smell of waffles, sausage, and hash browns. I get up and walk to the kitchen. Mrs.Dyrdek gives me a strange look and I just shoot her a good morning and a smile.

"good morning" she says back with a friendly smile

"hey sleeping beauty" big black replays

"hi" I moan at him

rob Or drama doesn't say anything they just sit there and eat. I sit down by Pattie "so Mrs.Dyrdek where's Mr.Dyrdek? "

"Oh he had to so some work so he stayed home. "

"oh cool"

rob looks a bit upset so when he gets down and walks off I do the same. I walk to his room and shut the door behind us.

"what's wrong?" I ask still standing by the door.

" I don't know if I can ask you out." he puts his hands on his head

"hey, it's okay you don't have to, we just being her to dinner. it will be okay."

he gets up and hugs me and I hug back.

" Okay let's go back out." he says

"wait can i borrow one of you shirts... I just pit mine in the washer today. "

"Yeah sure there in my closet pick What you want. if you want you can wear a hat to." he says as he opens the door

"I have my own but thanks" I shut the door behind him. I go threw his closet and put on a make your own luck green t-shirt I run to my room and put on the black skinny jeans that I kept out, and slept on my black converses. make up was simple just eyeliner and black eye shadow with a hint of green. I grabbed my mountain dew snap back and tossed it on my head. I go back to the kitchen wear there talking and Rob eyes me up and down. I immediately sit down next to Pattie and look down.

"is that Roberts shirt?" she asks

"yeah, all my stuff is I'm the washer so he let me borrowed one of his shirts."

"oh good for you rob. your so nice. "

"thanks mom" he gets up and starts washing the dishes.

"so what are you guys going to do?"

"Well probably my usual hang out with them" I point to rob and big.

we get get down and all load up in the white suv. we all walk past big cat but I stop to say hello. then move on, I waved at drama and then sit in robs office.

I smile at rob and he smiles back.

"um" he scratches the back of his neck.

" uh Saturday, wh-when you leave. um you can come back anytime you um want." he studders, I've never seem him so shy. it's cute I wanna ask if I can stay there but I don't know.

"thanks" I get up and move chairs to in front of him.

"I really really appreciate it. "

he gets up and hugs me

"I don't want you to leave. I've never seen my mom so happy. and every one here is happy again. it's nice having someone around. " he hugs me tightly and sounds weepy.

" I'll come visit, I promise. you guys are my only friends here. I can't just get up and leave you guys behind. "

we sit back down and Pattie comes in.

" Hey would you two lady's like to go to a nice dinner tonight?"

I smile widely "Yeah"

"sure rob" Pattie says

"cool" he calls channel in and gives her 100$ "can you and Emily go shopping I'm bringing then out for dinner tonight"

"Yeah sure, both or just emily?"

"just Emily, she needs a nice dress."

"I'm I don't wear dresses..."

"then get her a skirt."

"I don't wear skirts either.."

he gives me this look

"what girl doesn't like to dress up?" He chuckles

"this girl.." I smile awkwardly

"Okay then get her what she likes"

we both walk out and go to the mall. when we get back rob isn't there he left a note on his desk that says
Hey channel can you drop Emily off at my house please.
-Rob

"hey I think you have to drop me off at robs house."

"okay let's go"

we drive the hour to the noise playing rap music which I'm not a big fan of.

"thanks" I get out and shut the door.

I open up the door ans meaty and beefy come running up to me and lick me.

"hey buddies weres your daddy? c'mon babies. " I say in a Barney voice.

I go to his room to see if maybe he's I'm there. Nope.

"hey Christopher do you know where rob is?"

No he was all dressed up when he left with his mom. I go back go the living room and grab my bag and head up my room. there's another note.
hey Emily, there's some keys on the kitchen table get dressed and meet us at cheders.
-Rob

after about an hour of curling ny hit brushing my teeth and a shower. I walk out with black skinny jeans, a nice ruffle top, and some pumps with a little jacket. I go to the car and start it and drive to cheders. I see them and walk closer.

rob looks totally hot. he has a suit on with a red tie ans red shoes. patties wearing a purple knee length dress with some black small heels. they both look amazing. I sit down at the table and smile at both

"you look beautiful Emily. " Pattie says kissing my cheek.

"thank you I love your dress."

"Awe your to sweet."

I look at rob and give him a side hug.

"you look good. fancy pants." I smile and chuckle I bit

"thanks you, you look even better. " He does the same as his mom ,kisses my cheek. I blush and thank him.

"so What do you what to eat?"

"um I don't know, what are you two getting?"

"I think I'm going to get the chicken salad. " Pattie eyes her menu up and down.

after dinner we go back and talk at the house. it's around 10 when Pattie says she's tired and goes to bed. rob and I still stay up and talk. he wraps his arm around me and kisses my head

"thanks for everything" he gets up and goes to bed. I go to my room and just pit on some sweat pants and his make your own luck green shirt. I don't mess with my hair or make up I just crawl into bed and fall asleep.