chapter 2 liar

I brushed my teeth and put my shoulder length blonde hair into a Pony tail. I put on my coke shirt and some black skinny jeans, with some black converse. I put on some eye liner and left. I walked down to McDonald's just to grab a smoothie. It was weird being in L.A when you were always kind of a small town girl. I've always been bullied threw pre school threw 12 grade. I was kinda anti social I just stayed in my room and played video games. I Went to one party, but it was my brothers. we were always really good friends. When I would have my friend over and he had his we would all go to the park in the dark. Until we moved. my mom lost her job when I was 13. so we had to move to Denver with my grandparents. I didn't really have any friends in Denver. except my cousins. we stayed with my grandparents until I was about 15 . my mom and dad told me I could go back to my old school for high school so just one more year, right? Nope. my original plane was to move in with my two brothers and there roommate, but then they found another roommate. so there goes my plans. I got a text. from my brother while I was skating down the side walk trying to find a skate park.

Adam: Hey monkey, I have a friend that's going to L.A for the year.

Me: okay and?

Adam: Oh he has a house down there and was wondering if you needed to stay there.

Me: okay can I have his name and number?

Adam: Yeah his name is Matt.

Me: oh the one we went air softing with a few time and he thought I was your girlfriend!?

Adam: Yeah

Me: okay have him meet me at super 8 and give him my number so he can call me when he gets in.

Adam: okay I love you T.

Me: Me too I love my self to. haha I love you to butt face I got to go.

Adam: okay bye

so I couldn't find a skate park so I just decided to go back to the hotel and stay there today. so I get out of the shower and turn on the tv while brushing my hair. trying to find something good on I cross paths with Rob & Big. I get excited and turn it up. I smile and lay back. I get kinda hungry so on a commercial I go to the lobby and grab a banana. once I get on my bed I check my phone. I get on Facebook for a few minutes and see my crush posted
Cody liddle
Ha finally got rid of her!!!!!
Like Comment Share
20 people liked
3 comments
Parker Dank
ha I no! She was so stupid
Jeremy launch
who bro
Zach lane
she was a stalker!

I imminently know who there talking about. ME! They think I use to go over there and stalk them but didn't I- I just, I went to get something at Wal-Mart were he worked. he lied he told all his friends that I went everyday 3 times a day.
Emily Weber
LIAR! You've lied about everything!!! I never did anything to you! I never" threw" myself on you! you wish tho! !!! I'm over you! you should get over me! bitch

well that felt good. not. huh I can't wait for Matt to get here. it will be nice not worrying about is something going to crawl in my ear while I'm sleeping. its around 6 when I walk across the street to a arbys and grab a sandwich. I left the tv on and I get back and brush my teeth. I call my dad and see how there doing about an hour later I tell him I have to go. I put the blankets on and continue to watch tv. except now I'm I'm watching sponge Bob. Yup I'm still a kid. I fall asleep with the tv still on. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. so I get up and make a run to the Lobby I grab an orange and take the elevator back up. I get back in and finally after about an hour I fall asleep.