chapter 5 just ask me out

channel takes me out for lunch. we go to a fancy drive threw place. We drove around town for a little bit. we went past the beach and I look out and she turns the music up louder and I laugh and smile with my hair blowing in the wind.

"wow L.A Is amazing"

"Yeah, maybe one day we all can go site seeing, show you around a little bit. " she says while driving back to the factory.

we get back in and big cat gets up and hands me a skateboard.

"um what's up?" I ask

" I don't know, what is up?" he smiles

I get on the skate board and start skating around.

" wanna go in the foam pit?" big cat asks

" let's do it."

he smiles ans walks over to the go cart and says hold on. I smile as he takes off and Rob comes walking in right as I go in. he starts clapping and walking over to drama he goes in to his office and they start talking. I'm to busy to care right now cause I'm having way to much fun. big cat finely tells.me He has to get back to work I smile and say okay. I walk past drama and wave and them I get into robs office and play with meaty and beefy I bit. I sit down on the couch and get on my phone.
Victoria: hey hey hey!

Me: Hey what's up.

Victoria: bring bored You?

Me: um can I call you?

Victoria: sorry but no why?

Me: well something happened Sunday and now I'm practically best friends with.

Victoria: a hobo! !??

Me:... um no.. Rob

Victoria: no way! =-O

Me: yeah

Victoria: send me a pic

Me: okay

I get up and wait for rob. about another 5 minutes I go to dramas office. I knock on the window and they both gesture me in.

"hey" rob says

"hi what's wrong?"

"nothing,I'm just bored."

"mmmhhhmm what's wrong"

"My mom is coming."

I stare at rob with my mouth open

" she hates everything, ehat is she.going to do when she finds out that I let a stranger live with me?"

" maybe she doesn't know I'm a stranger"

his eyebrows raise and he looks at me

" what do you mean"

"well tell her I'm dramas girlfriend. "

they both looked shocked, he gets up and hugs Me

" your brilliant! drama say hello to your girl friend. have everyone come to my office please."

we walk to Robs office and people start coming in

rob speaks up when everyone's here" as you know my mom is coming and doesn't know about Emily. if she asks you about her. drama is her boyfriend. okay? they've been dating for about 9 months now. do not bring her up. you guys can leave now except drama and Emily."

we both walk over and sit down

" what up?" I ask

"okay when she gets here drama hold Emily and if she asks about you two tell her and then kiss Emily's head. Emily stay with drama while she's here you can come in here but not to much. "

"um what if my real girlfriend comes?"

"SHIT!" Rob yells and lays his head on the desk.

he picks up his phone and gets big cat in here.

"yeah?"

"cam you be Emily's boyfriend until my mom leaves?"

"uh sure"

rob gets up hugs big cat

" your a life saver!!" rob says

he tells him what to do and then we act it.out.

I thought of something so I tell rob

" um he doesn't live with you. "

" dang it. never mind big cat you can go back"

" I know how about you tell your mom were dating and of she asks then you tell her you were going to surprise her. "

" your amazing. " he simply says.

" I know. haha"

he gets up and hugs me and asks if we have to act it all out?

"Um I dont think So, call your mom and tell her to wear something fancy. and then when she gets here tell her were going to dinner and then you ask me out." "okay"

his mom arrives about 7 hours later