chapter 6 I don't believe we grow up

" Oh you must be Emily, I've heard a lot about you."

" mom came on, stop she's just a friend. " Rob says blushing.

So far it's working.

" hi Mrs. Dyrdek. " I smile and shake her hand

" oh call me Pattie, it's the least I could do. all rob talks about to Denise is you. your the only one that has actully made him happy. "

I smile widely as we walk Pattie down to Robs office.

" I have to use the restroom I'll be back." she says

" so is all that true?" I smile playing with my hair.

" pfftt no"

"mmmhhhmm sure" I hive him a wink get up and kneel by him. " what yeah doin?" I ask he shows me his computer.

" nothing to be honest." big black walks in and I'm out of sight up and immediately they nasty jokes come

" oh looks like you guys were busy s-" I cut him off

" no I was just wondering Whay he was doing. like what was up..." oh okay good Job thay doesn't sound kinky.

" to see what's up" he chuckles and walks away.

"i'm so sorry"

" it's okay he does that to everyone. "

Pattie walks in and I'm still standing by Rob.

" so What are we going tonight?"

" well I was thinking just relzaxing. movies, blankets, and us four."

"four?" she asks

" us three and drama."

"dramas always busy. " rob says

"okay so just us?" I ask

"come one It will be fun!" Mrs. Dyrdek begs.

"I guess what could be more better then hanging out with you two"

I ask of I can talk to him so he leads me to dramas office

" I'm really sorry but I just realized I have no fancy things. I'm really really sorry. "

"it's okay, plus we need to warm her up don't we? " he chuckles

" yeah" I smile at him and walk back to her. around 6:30 we lock up and leave. she's asking so much questions.

"so Whay do you wanna be when.you grow up emily" she asks

" well I don't believe we grow up I believe we just change. and I wanna do something fun like skateboarding or a paramedic. I just wanna have fun later in life. right now I'm living the dream. "

we get to robs house and I help her in. I go change and grab a few blankets while rob changes and gets the movies in. patties taking a quick shower. so we have time to talk. I toss the blankets on the couch and go to the kitchen I make a bumch of sandwiches and then cut them into tiny triangles and poor some ice tea. we all sit down.

" what movie first? " Rob ask

" ya got nemo? " I ask.

and we start whatching. .