chapter 3 SHUT UP

I'm fingering threw my back pack trying to find something to wear. I pick a shirt that says get a life and a pair of pants with holes in them and some black dc shoes. once again I grab everything and leave, I hand in my card and sighn out. they ask if this is my last night here and I reply with yup thanks tho. I walk down to the fantasy factory and get on my skate board and once I get on it I do a kick flip. aaannnnddd fall. I scream damn it. I get back up . I keep on skating but little did I know I was leaving a trail of blood. I finally fall back and pass out. I wake up and look around.

" I -I don't, where am i?"

I hear this familiar voice say

" hey I'm Jeff."

"um hi, why am I here?"

"Well scott went out side and saw you laying on the side walk. So scott and big black brought you in. you were passed out!" he chuckles

someone else walks in

" do you think this is a joke? she was nearly bleeding to death. "

"no no I just never mind I'm gonna go to the bathroom bye get better girl"

I lean up and see this adorable man sitting in front of me. he has a grey DC:USA jacket and matching hat and shoes with jeans on.

"hey how Ya feeling?" as he hands me a bottle of water.

I take a sip from it and screw the cap back on and ask

"where am I and what happened?"

"well your in my office right now and you were found outside."

"oh? Okay.."

I try getting up But this adorble guy pushes me back down gently.

"no no your not going anywhere. your staying with me for the night. somebody named Matt called and said he won't be in until Saturday. so I asked if you could stay with me until then."

FIVE DAYS WITH ROB DYRDEK!

"um Okay"

he walks over to his desk and asks drama to come in.

" so what's Your name?" he asks curiously walking back over to me.

before I could answer drama comes walking in.

"oh hey you look better!" he chuckles under his breath

"haha thanks, and to answer your question I'm Emily. "

I smile at both drama comes and sit down next to me and asks if I need anything.

"n-" I get cut off

"yeah an ice pack" Rob says

drama gets up pats my knee and replys with Okay I'll be back.

"so we will go back to my house around 7. I'll make dinner then you can pick a guess room.we have three."

I pat meaty

"okay, Um where's the bathroom?"

he gets up and says follow me.

I answer with a smile and starts walking besides him.

"so uh how old are you"

" I'm 18"

somebody above us yells

"you can date her son!!"

we both give an awkward laugh. and here him say something again

"Do work! your whole house will be-"

he gets cut off

"SHUT UP"

I laugh so hard I get dizzy

"I was going to say your house will be a shaking from the music"

he walks me to the bathroom and waits outside. I check my makeup and wash my hands, and fix my hair a bit. I open the Door to see drama and him talking. drama hands me the ice pack and I hold it to the back of my head.

"thanks" I smile

he smiles back and walks with us.

" so how are you feeling?" drama asks with a slight smile.

"I'm kinda dizzy but I feel better."

they both smile at me and we keep walking. we walk right pass robs office

"I'm going to introduce you to everybody. and we're starting with big cat aka Scott"

"hello" he waves at me awkwardly

"hi"I wave back

" big cat this is Emily. "

he smiles and waves once again we walk to big blacks office

"hey girl you look better!"

"haha thanks I feel better." I smile

"good" we walk to channels office rob taps on her window and we walk in

"hello Chelsea"

"shut up I hate that Robert."

I laugh and interrupt

"hi"

"hey she gets up and hugs me"

she pats my back and asks how I am.

"she's good." he smiles at me. we walk off

" I think you've answered that enough. "

"Yeah" I yawn and he puts his hand on my back.

"My boss has already left so I'll introduce you to him tomorrow.

"okay" We walk to his office and we both grab our stuff. he walks me to his white gmc . He runs over to the passengers door and opens it.

"thank you"

"your welcome"

he gets in and we drive about an hour to his house. he shows me the guess rooms and I pick one and change he comes in when I start crawling into bed.

he smiles and leans against my door frame. "good night."

I smile and walk up to him

"um thank you, I really really appreciate it."

he looks at me" your welcome" he leans into me and hugs me. "go to bed now." I walk over and get in he turns off the light

still standing in my door way. " I'll probably check up on you and make sure your okay cause you have a concussion and your suppose to check up every 4 hours."

I yawn and say "okay I'll be ready." I can see him bite his lip and I'm pretty sure he saw me bite mine. he taps on my door and says

"night"