Chapter 144

"Where are we going?" I asked. He had a blindfold over me and it was our anniversary.

"You'll see when we get there." He said as we drove and he had his hand on my thigh and he was rubbing it in circles.

"Am I overdressed or underdressed?" I asked. I was wearing a short tight black dress and it was beautiful and new. I was wearing the necklace and earrings he got me and heels. He was wearing my favorite white button up that he got the stain out but it was whatever. We still weren't completely okay, but he was being sweet to me and taking me out to dinner for our anniversary was a surprise.

"You're over dressed." He said.

"Andy!" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm dressed up too. What kind of question is that? You're fine." He chuckled.

"You're annoying." I said.

"I know." He said.

"Just tell me where we're going." I said.

"Nope." He said and the car stopped, he turned it off and he got out and my door opened a little after.

"Come on." He said and I got up and he helped me and took the blindfold off and I looked up at him and he kissed me.

"Wait-" I said pulling away from him.

"What?" He chuckled and I looked over at the restaurant and it was the same restaurant we went to on our first date. When I had just graduated high school and I had to hide from my parents about where I was and who I was with. I started crying and I wrapped my arms around his and buried my face into his neck.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked resting his hands on my hips.

"I love you." I chuckled weakly and he kissed my cheek softly.

"I love you too, it's okay." He said rubbing my back. I pulled away from him and ran my finger underneath my eyes carefully because of my make up and he looked down at me.

"Are you happy?" He asked and I chuckled and sniffled and nodded.

"We've just been through so much shit since our first date and my parents and everything, Andy this means a lot to me." I said.

"I'm glad it does. It's okay don't cry baby." He said and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Come on." He said pulling away from me and he grabbed my hand and we started walking up to the entrance and I squeezed his hand and he looked over at me and smile. He opened the door for me and he had reservations for us and we followed a waitress to the back in the corner away from everyone and it was exactly where we sat before.

"Andy." I said as I sat down and he smiled.

"Can I get you some champagne?" The girl asked and we nodded. Our little secret. She poured us some both equally full and he winked at me before taking a sip of it. It was like our first date all over again.

"I remember being here and acting like I wasn't nervous at all but all I could think about was what I should say to you or do because I didn't want to do the wrong thing." He said and I nodded.

"I'm 100% sure I showed how nervous I was." I chuckled and he nodded.

"You definitely did." He laughed and I blushed.

"Shut up." I chuckled and he grabbed my hand from across the table.

"I say we get drunk tonight and go home and have some mommy and daddy sleepy time." He said and I laughed.

"I'm being so serious." He said.

"You just want to see me in that lingerie." I said and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and took a big sip from my drink and he looked at me before grabbing the menu and he handed me one.

"I already know what you're ordering." He said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A chicken Cesar salad." He said and I chuckled and nodded and he smiled.

"I know my girl." He said and he was such an idiot but he was so sweet and cute. We ate dinner and we had such a good night together. He was joking with me in the beginning but when we got our food and sat down we talked about everything that happened. Everything at work, with lauren, we talked about everything right there and he got a lot off his chest and I got a lot off mine. Talking about him with other girls didn't make me feel better at all but getting it out made me feel better. We needed it and I knew he sincerely was so sorry and I was going to give him another chance just like the others.