Chapter 72

I woke up on the couch to Andy dropping something in the kitchen and it scared the hell out of me. I got up and walked in and he dropped a pan and he looked up at me before picking it up.

"I'll make breakfast." I said and he chuckled.

"You can make your own breakfast. I ate and fed the kids already." He said and I bit my lip and nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"What are you doing then?" I asked.

"Putting the dishes away." He said.

"You could have woke me up so I could make breakfast." I said.

"Because you making breakfast is going to make everything perfectly fine again." He laughed fakely and just slammed the dishes down on top of the stove and walked past me to go out the kitchen and he almost knocked me over.

"Andy!" I said and he turned around and cupped my cheeks and kissed me and pinned me against the fridge and it caught me completely off guard.

"I can't fucking stand you but I love you so much." He said pulling away from me and he walked out the kitchen. I just stood there and I didn't know what to do. He was clearly pissed off, I was just confused. I didn't know if I should stop him or just let him go.

"Andy." I said.

"No." he said and I heard him go upstairs and I sighed.

"Hold on princess, I'll play with you in one second. I have to check my phone. Someone texted me." I heard him say.

"Okay." She said disappointed and I went upstairs and she was sitting infront of her door in the hallway and she looked up at me.

"Mommy can you play with me too?" She asked and Andy came out of his office on his phone and looked up at me.

"Can you bring me lunch tomorrow at work?" He asked and I nodded.

"Is everything okay?" I asked and he laughed.

"Everything's falling apart including our relationship but sure. Yeah." He said and I didn't say anything.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"Stop being such an asshole." I said.

"If you didn't sleep with someone else than I wouldn't be." He said.

"So how's it feel Andy? It probably rips your fucking heart out and makes you feel like you're the most worthless person on the planet doesnt it?!" I yelled.

"Two wrongs don't make a fucking right!" He screamed and pushed me back against the wall.

"If you knew how it fucking felt why would you want anybody to feel like that? Feel like the way I am?! You're such a fucking bitch anymore!" He yelled and Skylar started crying.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"And now you how I felt when I kept telling you I was sorry but you didn't accept it. I need time. Right now leave me the fuck alone." He said.

"Andy there's a lot of differences with that." I said.

"Yeah and the difference is I'm not fucking pulling that ring off your finger and giving up on us. I just need fucking time and then we can talk it out. I know we can. Right now I don't want to. I don't want to see you. I don't want you next to me in bed. But I sure as hell will not give up on us the way you did." He said and he backed away from me and picked sky up and she was still crying.

"Mommy." She cried and I looked over at them and he held her and kissed the top of her head and she calmed down some.

"My husband and baby hate me." I said.

"I don't hate you." He said looking up at me.

"If I hated you I wouldn't be standing here." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry." I said and he went into sky's room and he came out and closed the door.

"I do not hate you. I'm so in love with you it hurts. I just don't want to look at you. At all. Either you can play with Skylar or I can, I don't care. I just can't be in the same room as you right now." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Is that all you can say to me." He laughed.

"Just bring me lunch tomorrow at work. I'll play with sky." He said.

"Andy-"

"Stop." He said going into sky's room and he slammed the door and I slid my back down against the wall and buried my face into my knees. I didn't care how much he said he didn't hate me, he hated me.