Chapter 105

I woke up and Andy was laying next to me. It was 7am and he should have been at work and I pushed his arm off of me to wake him up.

"Andy." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Go to work." I said and he looked up at the clock.

"Fuck." He said and he put his head back down and held me and I pushed him off of me again.

"Go." I said.

"I'm not doing it today." He mumbled into his pillow.

"Andrew. Go to work." I said.

"I'm already late. I'll be fine if I just call out." He said.

"Please leave." I said.

"Why? Because you don't want to spend the entire day trying to avoid me because you're used to avoiding me for only half a fucking day?" He asked and I didn't say anything. I didn't even let it bother me. He wasn't wrong.

"Do you want to have sex?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I will honestly do everything. You don't even have to touch me. Just let me do it all. Let me do something. Jesus Christ I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying Jasmine. I feel like you hate me and I just want to do something to make you feel better. Whatever I did please tell me. I don't want you to hate me." He said and I turned my back to him. I knew I was going to start crying and I didn't want him to see me cry. I didn't want him comforting me.

"Jasmine I just want you to love me again." He said and I started crying. Silently and I wanted to talk I was just scared. Everything I loved was taken away from me and I lost. I was scared. I didn't want to lose him.

"I'm just going to work." He mumbled and got up.

"Andy." I said and I tried my best to make it sound like I wasn't crying.

"What?" He asked.

"Please just know that I never stopped loving you and I love you with all my heart." I said and he didn't say anything. I don't think he knew what to say. Especially after I had treated him lately.

"Hey." He said softly and went to my side of the bed and he sat down on the edge next to me and rubbed my shoulder. He could obviously see me crying at this point and it got even worse.

"Come here." He said and he sat me up as I cried. He pulled me up off the bed and I wrapped my arms around him.

"You dont have to talk. We don't have to talk. Just let me be here for you." He said and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and I wiped my tears as more streamed down. He led me into the bathroom and closed the door. He kissed my forehead and pulled my shirt up over my head and got me completely undressed.

"Andy you're going to get in trouble at work." I cried.

"I either get in trouble at work or let you go insane." He said taking his tie off and he unbuttoned his shirt and kicked his shoes off. He got completely undressed and got in the shower and I followed in after him and wrapped my arms around him and he held me. He entangled his fingers in my hair as the water hit us and he couldn't really tell how hard I was crying from the water.

I didn't say anything, he didn't say anything

I didn't say anything, he didn't say anything. He just let me cry and let me get out as much as I needed. I still felt like complete shit, and crying completely tired me out but it helped me. I couldn't sit and ignore him  forever and I needed to let something out.