Chapter 4: Cycle

"One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three."

A woman walking down the street seems lost. Maybe a tourist. I approach her offering my help but she looks at me as if I was some kind of monster. Maybe, I am.

She refuses and says she's close to her destination. I don't believe her, so I follow her. The woman doesn't notice the extra shadow behind her and when she finally gets to her destination, it's 12:30 a.m. It took her more than 30 minutes just to find the right train. I could have helped her back at the Plaza, maybe I still can. She walks quickly towards a little house with a few lights on. I hide in the bushes. Right before she gets to the door, it opens and a man comes out. "Oh, baby. Why are you so late?" I can barely hear him but I see him kissing the woman. "Let's go inside. It's cold out here" he says stepping a foot inside the house. "Okay, Dae..." the rest of the word got lost in the wind.

I come out of the bushes shaking off the leaves in my coat. I should go back. I'm not in the mood tonight. But something, as always, drags me into the plans I've thought about when walking to this home following that woman. The plans I've got for her. It was like a bandaged he had to rip just to feel better. Only if she hadn't watched me like that...
It could be easily seen she enjoyed threaten people that way... She had the need to know how it felt. How it felt to be discriminated. I need to teach her a lesson of good manners:

1. Never disrespect a person who hasn't done you any damage.

2. Don't scream even if it is necessary.

3. Running away isn't going to save you from me.