Chapter 2: Frida II

"What am I going to do with you?" Frida's voice rise up in the middle of an never ending darkness. Sebastian tried to move but something was tying him to what seemed to be a bed. He opened his eyes looking around the room for something to reveal where he was but he couldn't see anything. "Well, you may be wondering what I did to your mo-" she began but she was interrupted by Sebastian "You sadistic bitch. I am going to rip your skin apart like you did to the nurse and you will burn until you die." he said with a rage growing inside him. "Oh, really?" Frida replied with an horrendous smile. He saw a glimpse of her standing in front of him at the opposite end of the room.

"Like I was saying, you may be wondering what I did to your mother." she said as her eyes, completely black, started to reflect the moonlight. "When I first came here you interviewed me, remember?" she said. "We had a pleasant conversation, at least for you" Frida added. "You were trying to seduce me but I didn't said anything because I needed the money. I accepted all the conditions you came up with, but still you wanted me for you." she said furiously. "I know what you did to me after you offered me that glass of wine. I felt it in my body like something wasn't right. You raped me."

"I-I..." he tried to say as he closed his eyes. "That happened two years ago. I barely remember." Sebastian finally said. "You barely remember, uh?" she said. "How's that possible?" she added as she walked closer to the bed. Frida was covered in blood with some tiny pieces of skin hanging around the neck and the wrists. "She should have ripped it with her own hands." Sebastian thought. "In a matter of fact, I did." she replied as if she had been listening to his thoughts.

"Wait, ho- how did you do that?" he cuestioned. "Maybe I said it out loud and didn't noticed" he thought. "No, you didn't say anything out loud. I hear your voice inside my head. That's one of the many reasons I came here, to this excluded town. Back there, they know what I am. Here, no one suspects a thing." Frida said getting lost on her own thoughts. "Well, too much of my past. We need to focus on the present."

"You abused of me. I tried to be nice and you took advantage from that. Why do I mention this now? Because they knew. Your mother. The nurse. Their faces betrayed them every time after that night when they started to look at me with pity." Frida mentioned with anger. "Those sick bitches. I heard their thoughts. They enjoyed the sight of me being unconscious and helpless. I killed the nurse first. She wasn't a pleasant company anyways. Always trying to be superior than me, humiliating me every moment she could. She had it coming. Then, it was your mother's turn. I had some fun with her and my handmade costume." she said as she laughed. "Her skin was so soft... But then you arrived. Who called you anyways? I bet it was that nosy neighbor. Maybe I can pay him a visit." Frida declared twisting her fingers so hard she heard some bones crack and a heartbeat decreasing.

"I tried to change, to leave behind that bloody past of mine but apparently I can't." she said looking to the sky out of the window where the moon had taken a grey bright look. Frida looked back to Sebastian's body which laid dead in her mothers bed.

"Time to change location." Frida said cheerfully.