Lovely,Little Sheep

((This is a Lemon Part,If you Wish to Skip this,You Can. It will Start out Fluffy,Once you hit the -L- Part,You can Scroll down to -F- Part,Ok? This Story Takes Place Vol. 1-2. If you all want a Sequel for Vol 3-4,Ask,and This takes place a Few days After Christmas Day. Also,This is in Celestia's home in Vale))

-F-

It was Wednesday as Celestia Cuddled up to Qrow,next to the Fire that Celestia had Started a Few Hours Ago. Qrow's Heartbeat Lulled Celestia into a Light Slumber,Qrow's Light Chuckle rumbling his chest,making the Half-asleep Celestia Smile. "You're so cute,Babe." Celestia pouted Playfully,"Am not..."

"Are too~"

"Not"

"Are."

"Not!" Qrow smirked and Flipped their Bodies Over,Trapping her with his Body as He Pinned her To the Couch,Arms Beside her Head. Celestia was Wide Awake ever Since He flipped the Two over,"Are."

"Not...I'm not taking 'Are' for an Answer,Qrow,"

"But you Just Said it,Babe."

"..." Qrow Chuckled and Pecked Celestia's Nose,Making her Scrunch up her Nose. "Nyooo!" Qrow chuckled again,Capturing her Lips in a Much needed,Hungry Kiss. Celestia Happily Kissed Back.

-L-

Qrow Got up and Picked up Celestia,Never Breaking the Kiss as He Went Straight to Her room,Laying her Onto the King Sized Bed. The Broke the Kiss for a few Moments,To catch their Breath,Before Resuming the Kiss. Celestia felt Qrow Break the Kiss and Travel down to her Jawline,Then to her Neck. He searched for the Sweet spot Quickly. When His Scruff Ran over it,She Moaned softly,Letting Qrow bite the Sensitive Skin. To Her,Qrow was like a Giant Wolf,Ready to Devour her Any Second. To Him,Celestia was a Little Rabbit,Shaking Beneath him in Pleasure. "Q-Qrow..." She choked out as He began to Snake his Hands Under her Christmas Sweater,His Cold Hands Cooling her Skin,Making Celestia Shiver and Moan. Qrow chuckled,"Never Done this?"

"N-No...D-Don't e-even ask w-why t-that happened...p-plea-hea-HEAAAHH~!" Once one of his hands Got under her Bra,He began to play with her Hard Nipples. He had Caught her in the Middle of a Sentence. Celestia's Hands were Gripping Qrow's Shoulders Tightly,Her knuckles white as She was Overpowered by the Pleasure He gave her. "I wasn't gunna." He chuckled and Began Taking off her Sweater,Along with her Bra,Her helping him. Her face was Flushed,along with her Slightly Muscular Bod (You know,Not Buffy but Buffy Women? No Offence!). He chuckled as He began Kissing her Neck,Down to her Breasts,Then He licked one of her Hard,Pink Nipples,Making her Moan,"O-Oh my stars~..."((-w-)) Qrow massaged the Other breast and switched,Giving Both the Same Treatment. After Finishing both Breasts,He Slipped a Hand Under Her skirt,chuckling as He felt her Squirm under him. He slipped his Hand under her Panties as Well,Her Womanhood Already Wet,"So wet...Is it because of lil' ol' me?" He purred,Her Moaning at the Cold Feeling on her Clit. "Oh,You like that? How 'bout this?" He began Moving his Finger around her Sensitive bud,Making her Moan louder,Her Hips Bucking into his Hands,"i-i sw-wear i-i d-didn't d-do-o t-tha-ha-hat~! Nnngh~!" Celestia had Drool coming down from the Corner of her Mouth as Qrow kept rubbing the Little ball of Pleasureful Nerves,Making his Girlfriend Squirm and Moan Beneath him. He chuckled as He Slipped a Finger down and Inside of her,Making her Choke back a Moan. "Oops~...my finger slipped~..." He muttered into her ear,Biting the Lobe Lustfully. She breathily chuckled and Removed her skirt and Panties,Before gasping at how the Cool air Hit the Wetness of her Womanhood. "Beg..." Damnit,Qrow,If you Tease a Girl,You gotta NOT Make her Beg! 3(>3<3). "P-Please...Q-Qrow~!"

"Please,What~?"

"F-Faster..D-Deeper~!!" Qrow chuckled and Obeyed,Curling his Finger in a 'C'mere' Motion,Hitting that Ball of Nerves,Making her Break,Her Releasing her Climax by Squirting it out. Celestia Fell back,Twitching and Panting as Qrow Chuckled,Licking her Liquids off his Middle Finger,A Visible Bulge in his Pants as He Removed his Clothing,Letting Celestia Get up and Start to Tease him and Help him at the Same Time. "Oh god,Tia..." He grunted as She seemed to suck and Lick Expertly. After what Seemed like Hours,He came in her Mouth,Making Tia swallow up the Salty seed. She panted,Along with Qrow. "A-Are you sure about this...Tia??"

"A-As sure as I-I'll ever be...I know the O-Outcome is V-Very P-Pleasant..." Celestia Shakily Responded when Qrow Pinned her to the Bed,Slowly Going inside her,Her Arms Wrapped around his Upper Torso,Clinging onto his Skin as He Broke her Safety Wall. Celestia Cried at the Horrible pain,Qrow Whispering Loving things in her Ear,Wiping the Tears away,Slowly Pulling out and Going back in,Her Moans Giving him a Thumbs up that the Pain was Gone. He began thrusting into her,grunting as She moaned,Her nails becoming embedded into his back as She Scratched in Pleasure,"O-Oh go-ho-ho-hooood!! Faster-r-r-r-r!" Qrow Obeyed and Stopped for a Moment,Putting her Leg over his Shoulder and went Deeper(if possible). Celestia Moaned,"S-So c-close~!"

"M-Me too." Qrow grunted,His thrusts Sloppy as She tightened around his Length. After a Few more thrusts,The both of them came,Celestia Saw White,Qrow was Too focused on Celestia to even know what color Around him was.

-F-

After that,He pulled out,The Air heavy with sex,as Qrow and Celestia Slipped under the Covers,Cuddling until they were Lulled to sleep by an Unknown Source.