You're lying,Little Sheep.

Celestia sat outside,Waiting for Qrow,Listening...

It's been about a Month since they Met,Ever since they Kissed,Ever since the Sexual Tension grew Between them...It was driving the Both of them Crazy! Celestia had to Meditate more than Ever since Qrow was Interfering with Work. She sensed a Presence beside her and opened her Eyes and looked at Qrow,In all his Gorgeous Glory. "I'm Confused..."

"Hmm?"

"We kissed,Twice,But We aren't Dating...it's Weird,Isn't it?" Qrow Pulled Celestia Closer to him,Setting her in his Lap. Celestia giggled,Making his Stomach Flip and Spin into Knots. "Mm...Maybe...I was Wanting to Ask you somethin' anyway..."

"Yes.."

"Wha..?"

"It's a Yes,Qrow. I will be your Girlfriend,No matter if you're drunk,Angry,Anything else,I'm always here," Qrow then Happy Kissed Celestia,Being a New Couple and All. Didn't take a Whole Explanation,But Qrow was Happy Anyway. The Kiss Grew Heated,Their Tongues Dancing in Sync as Their lips moved to an Unknown Rhythm. They Split for Air,But it Wasn't for Long before They continued The Kiss. This went on for Several Minutes before Celestia Broke Away,A Saliva trail Connecting their Mouths. She chuckled and broke the Trail Off,Tangling her Fingers in his Nest of Hair. Celestia loved the way How it was Soft,Leaving her Skin Tingling for More. Qrow's Stubble did the Same for her Face. Ugh,Everything About him Made her Wet,But She held the Sexual Tension within as He kissed at the Bare Flesh,Kissing up and Down,Making her Moan Softly,"q-qrow,not n-now!" She pleaded,Making him Easily find her Soft spot,Nibbling there as She softly Moaned. His nibbling Came to a Bite,Then Licking,"mine..." Was All he Muttered,Before Leaving the Bruising Indent of his Teeth on her Pale,Doll-like Skin. Celestia Chuckled,Nussling her nose into His neck,Making his Breath Hitch. Her nose Rubbed a Certain Spot on his neck,Making Qrow Shiver at the Pleasureful Feeling. Celestia then Nibbled on the Spot,Making him Grunt before Gasping as She Bit down,Clamping on that One spot for a Bit,Before Licking it,"mine," Was All She said,Kissing him again for a Few Seconds,"I'll see you Later,Gorgeous~," She waved before Walking off,Touching the Love Bite Qrow Gave her,Lovingly...

He went home,Doing the Same...