Hello,Little Sheep

((Heeeey! I am doing this on my phone so...No problem with uh...Typoes,Kay?? So...Cya in the End!))

A Woman in A Heavenly White Walked in the Park,Some Boys Coming to Converse with her,Only Having Little Words. She had Smiled at them and Spoke to them for a Small while Before She Went on her Way,Some Girls Conversing and Walking With her,Asking How Being a Commander Was. She was the First Female Commander in a Long While...Who knew What She was Capable of? Her Long,Blue/Pink/Green Hair in a Comfortable Braided Bun. She kept Walking,Smiling,And Just being Happy. That was Until She Bumped Into a Man,"I'm So so...Sorry..." She Backed Up a Bit and Saw the Male. Black Hair,Red Eyes,Pale Skin. It took most of her Will Power to Not Blush at the Sight of this Male. "My fault,Miss." She Vaguely Recognized that Voice. "It's Alright,I wasn't Paying Attention,Sir." He looked into her Beautiful LightMagenta Eyes,An Eyebrow Raising along with a Smirk,"The Names Qrow,Qrow Branwen."
"Celestia Ironwood." He Winked At her,Making her Roll her Eyes and Chuckle,"And I am Nothing like My Brother,I am Actually Quite Merciful and Wiser than my Brother. Being the Commander of The Atlas Army,I know What the Enemy will Do,Unlike my Brother."
"Ah...Well,Shouldn't you have Bodyguards with ya or somethin'?"
"No,Simply Walking Back Home,For I live in Vale,Unlike James. Vale is a Comfortable Place,I must say. The Children are Much more Free and Peaceful. For those at Atlas,They are more Hardheaded than Most,Like Winter and Her Younger Sister."
"Okay...well...Mind if I accompany you? Not Bad to Join a Beautiful Lady,Such as Yourself," Celestia Giggled,"Of course,Qrow." And they Walk together,Conversing With one Another,Taking Turns On the Twisted Path.

"And All I was Doing was Conversing with the Man,Nothing Else! But Then He had to Be all General-Like and Boss me Around,And I'm like 'Let me Speak for Once,Darnit!'" Qrow laughed at the Memory That She told him. "Well,I think It's Best for me to Go now...See ya later,Tia,"
"Goodnight, Qrow."

And they Went their Separate Ways..Going to Sleep with Them in their Heads

((Hey! How was it? Too Cheesey or what?? Tell me if I did Something Wrong,Kay? Sorry if It's Short