False alarm

First paragraph
Jacks pov
I woke up to a sharp pain in the side of my stomach. At first I tried to ignore it, but It just got worse. "Mark.. Aah. Mark.. " "Hmmm?" he answers while still half asleep. "Ow!!! MARK!!!" Mark jumps up from under the covers. "Jack?!?" The others must of heard us because we heard footsteps running upstairs. "Uncle Mark what's wrong with Jack?" " Mia we need to get Jack to the hospital." The boys helped Mark carry Jack, because he was in so much pain he couldn't walk. Mia and Ruby the two oldest nieces help keep Jack comfortable so Mark can stay focused on the road.

Mark pov
We arrived at the hospital, I frantically approached the front desk. "Yes my husband is having sharp pain in the side of his stomach." They give us a room and I clench Jacks hand, trying to keep him and myself calm. "Aaahh Mark, it hurts so much!!" " Jack it's going to be ok I'm right here." The doctor enters. "Mr Fischbach we need you to step out for a moment so we can get some tests done."

I wait in the guest room, julius sits next to him. "Uncle Mark? Yes, julius. Is Jack in here because of me? Because I didn't mean what I said I'm sorry uncle Mark, I was mad because all your focus will be on the baby and you won't have time to spend with me." I see the tears flow from Julius's eyes. "Awe.. I know you didn't mean it, and even when the baby arrives I will still have time to spend with you. Promise," "uncle Mark. Promise."Uncle Mark, will you love the new baby and Jack?" "Of course. I'll love them," " I guess I will learn to love them too." I give Julius a hug "Uncle Mark tell me about all the stuff I can do with the new baby." "Well you can play with the baby and help keep him/her safe." Julius falls asleep on Marks lap.

"Mr Fischbach you can step into the room now. I'll give you two a moment. The baby isn't coming tonight," " I was just having some contractions. I really thought it was time." Jack started tearing up. "Jack it's ok, I'm still happy, because I know you and the baby are ok. But we still need to come up with some names."

* dances * woooo I ain't dead :D I'm 100% lobster tho XD