Experince

Jack's pov

I decided to take Mark to my pregnancy therapist because he wanted to know what pregnancy was like.

-/time skip to the office/-

So Mark took of his shirt and stuck the simulation chords to his stomach. The doctor state that there are 8 levels of pregnancy.Marks said he's ready and she set the simulation to level one, "ok this is what it feels like as if the water just broke." "I'm going to set it to level 4, " Mark grabs my hand tightly surprising me.

"Shit how the hell do women do this, if this is what it feels like." The doctor set the simulation to level 8. Making Mark very uncomfortable. "Aaahhh what the hell. How the fuck are you going to do this Jack!!" " Yes Mark but I'm rewarded in the end with my bundle of joy " " EPIDURAL EPIDURAL !!" "hah" " so Mark now you know what it's like to have a baby " " Jesus "

The doctor gave a smile and laugh "but in the end it's worth it " the doctor said giving Mark an apologetic smile , I patted Mark's head then my stomach I got a text

Dan : hey Jack how's it going

Jack: good :P Mark just felt what it's like to give birth

Dan: that sucks so how's thing going :)

Jack: good oh wait brb

Dan: k gtg anyways

Jack : k

I saw Mark sweating " you okay there babe " " no fuck that " I rolled my eyes laughing " well guess what I'm gonna have to got through that once my water breaks " " ohhh god " " be happy you won't have to through birth Mark it hurts so bad " the doctor said giving me an apologetic smile .

Raiderrand has been helping me a lot via twitter soooooooo yeah :) and about to him for being sick :D