Meeting family

Jack's pov

I walked to the car being cautious about my stomach and rubbed it " you really like being in there don'tcha I like ya in there to but if you could not make me fat that be perfect " I rubbed my tummy and waited for Mark he probably was late because he forgot his phone charger or something " sorry Jack I had to feed chica let her out and give her water " " it's okay Mark don't stress " " also Jack are you having second thoughts because I don't know if we should go Jack " " why Mark ? " he looked at my tummy " because your 8 months " I looked at him and sighed
" oh , but Mark it's okay I probably won't do much anyways "

He flashed me a smile " that and were flying to ya know Cincinnati and that's pretty far " " Mark I'll be ok " I said knowing Mark has been paranoid mostly because I'm 8 months pregnant and he has been buying things like it's Christmas , which it is but he's been mostly buying for our soon to be here baby , as Mark said before ' my baby comes first because he/she is mine and I want to be prepared ' and quote that's all he's been doing is buying for the baby I won't be surprised if the baby is a daddy's boy or girl because Mark will spoil them I smiled at the thought of Mark running with our baby teaching him or her things saying that if a boy or girl is over they have to keep the door wide open , we made it at the airport when the baby decided they should kick me right in the lungs "oww"

Mark noticed me in obvious pain and quickly said " Jack are you okay does the baby want to come " " no Mark it kicked me " "o-okay " we saw someone with a Markiplier t-shirt on she looked in her early twenties with boobs faker then my wife ( get it aye cuz Jack in here is gay....okay I'll leave ) I laughed in my head at my joke I tried to look at her fingers to see a ring but I saw nothing " omg your Markiplier ! Ahhhhh I can't believe I actually met you can I take a photo with you " " of course do you want Jack in it " " of course you guys are so cute " I maybe thought wrong about her she was really sweet " so Jack how many months " she asked looking at my bloated tummy "yes 8 " she looked shocked " wow congratulations you guys are going to Cincinnati right " " yes we are " " aww well good luck on the new bab" I smiled at her and Mark gave her one last hug and mouthed ' your so lucky Jack ' I mouthed ' thanks a lot ' we went to the gate and got started

-/ time skip to Cincinnati /-

Me and Mark hopped into a cab and Mark gave the address to his mothers 155-3981 st I waited silently and put my head on Mark's shoulder ( head on my shoulder) I intertwined me and Mark's fingers ( and fingers intertwined ) , an half hour or so later we arrived at Mark's mom's house " oh Mark how great it is to see you and Jack come here " she hugged me and Mark but she gave me a soft hug because she may have noticed my stomach " Jack sit ! Sit ! I don't want you doing anything " " are you sure I could do-" " nope nothing " I sat on the couch Mark sat next to me I'd seen two kids in the corner of my eye , " uncle Mark uncle Mark " a little kid looking at least 5 or 4 come up and handed Mark a picture sloppily drawn but Mark put it in his back pocket " kids stop hawking over Mark " I saw Anna was it I can't remember because me and Mark don't come here that often "oh Jack , hi Jack how ya been " " could be a whole lot worse " she looked at my stomach and looked at me and Mark with wide eyes " how many months Jack " " 8 " " oh my goodness , Mark have you told our step mom " " no I didn't " " Mark maybe you two can say it tonight when everyone is done with presents and food okay " " o-okay "
" hey Jack " " yes Anna " " c-can I feel " " of course Anna " I lead her hand to were my baby kicks and to my thankfulness they kicked " oh my god I can't wait to be a aunt " me and Mark looked at each other and shared a nice kiss all the kids said eww but the adults said awww

-/ time skip /-

After everyone opened their gifts Mark stood up " I-uh me and Jack have something to say " he looked at me as if to say ' Jack ready ' " me and j-Jack are gonna have kids " the children looked more shocked then the adults , after there moment of trying to find the right words we got a lot of " omg really " "aww" " uncle Mark were is the kid ? "
" well there not here yet " " ohhhh is it gonna be a girl - " " or boy!" " well me and Jack don't know yet " " how will the baby be born " " can't say " " were is the baby growing right now  ? " Mark pointed to my ballon like stomach "here" " but jack's a boy he can't have babies " " well Jack has something special that makes him be able to carry babies " , " uncle marki can I feel his tummy " Mark looked at me I gave him a nod " just rub it ok  " " ok" Anthony gently rubbed my belly he was the most mature one out of them all " wow it's so big how big will the baby be " Mark put Anthony down and put his hands together " about this big " "I thought the baby would be weally big " he extended his arm to make it look like he wanted a hug " " silly no the baby needs a lot of room to grow " " wow " Julius came by his mother came an picked him up he was extremely autistic " what wrong with Jack belly?" " nothing "

-/ Mark's pov /-

Julius doesn't like pregnant people because he thinks there aliens and he almost hits them and since Jack is ya know 8 months and he could go into labor " c'mon w-w-why won't a-an-ny one te-ll m-m-m-me what's wrong with Jack " " because it's a big secret "
" c'mon I won't tell p-please !" Jack mouthed ' Mark it's okay ' " Jack my lovely husband is pregnant " he looked at Jack dead in the eyes then screamed " NO H-HE'S NOT H-H-H-HE'S A MONSTER I HATE HIM SO MUCH WHEN THE BABY IS BORN I HOPE T-THAT HE/SHE GETS DROPPED BU THE DOCTOR AND THAT JACK AND THE BABY DIES I HOPE THAT THE BABY GETS KIDNAPPED AND OR CHOKES TO DEATH " his mom hit him " go to your room now ! " he gave Jack a death glare and pushed me out of the way " I'm so sorry Jack " I pleaded he just looked up and gave me a kiss " can I feel his tummy please  markimoo" I picked up Mario and put him close to Jack's stomach he rubbed then poked at it then put his hand back on his belly , he looked wide eyed " you okay " " the baby kicked does that mean it likes me " " it probably thinks that's Jack or me " " awww will the baby like me the most ? " " I don't know ?" " well everyone off to bed " " yes grandma "
" yes aunt " me and Jack went to my old room and laid down on my bed    
" Jack are you okay ?"

" yes Mark why " " you look ready to burst into tears " " it's just what he said" " it's okay I know you and lil bab are gonna be fine your both strong okay ya know that you would give up the world for our baby " " y-yeah " Jack just hugged me and by default I hugged him back and planted a kiss on the top of his head

No offensive to anyone autistic I just needed a person to ya know say those things ta Jack