chapter 26

Emma's P.O.V~

( about a week later)

I walk into my dads record studio with jack behind me and was greeted by the ladies at the front desk. Rachel the secretary on the left was checking in a tall blonde man in his early forty's. As I asked shelly the other secretary where my father was the man turned to jack and I " your father works here' he asks giving me a friendly smile.

" I guess you could say that" I laugh a bit. But before I could say anything else shelly speaks up." her father is Derek hale the owner of this fine establishment" she smiles at him as he looks at me in amazement.

" Derek never mentioned how beautiful his daughter was." the stranger said as he smiled at me as jack grabbed my hand and gave the man a death stare.

" thank you" I said giving him a smile back.

" have you ever thought about modeling" he asks and I just give him a strange look .

" I used to but only in shoots with my father" I confess

" well you should start up again" he says reaching in his pocket then handing me a small business card. " my names Colin miring I am a representative for Calvin Klein I would love for you to come model for us." he says and I just stand there in shock. then he looks over at jack. " you should come as well your a handsome fellow." jack then smiles and shrugs his shoulders. He knows he's attractive.

" thank you so much we'll give you a call" I say walking with jack behind me now towards the elevator waving bye to the nice man. We step into the elevator an as soon as it closes I look at jack.

" can you believe that shit" I say very excited.

" I know" he smiles.

" were gonna be models, omg were gonna get to take those cute couples photos" I jump up and down from excitement.

" wait what if work sees us in pics together or students and I get fired" jack starts to worry.

" honey they can't fire you for modeling with one of your students" I laugh as he panic's.

" oh true" he lets out a sigh of relief.

'' also who gives a fuck you'll make bank modeling for Calvin Klein'' he just looks at me then smiles and nods in agreement.

we finally reach the 14th floor and we start walking towards my dads office. As we turned right a familiar face came from the other direction.

'' Emma'' he looks up with a certain look in his eyes.

'' Justin, hey'' I laugh as he leans in wrapping his arms around me engulfing me into a hug.

" omg you look so great" he says as he lets me go.

'' thanks so do you" I smile at him as jack puts his arm quickly around me.

" is this your boyfriend" he asks looking at jack.

'' yeah this is jack.. jack this is Justin" I introduce them.

" yes hi a pleasure to meet you" jack kindly says.

" the pleasures all mine" Justin smiles back at jack. well this makes me happy.

"well I have to run but Emma text me we have to have lunch soon to catch up" Justin says while walking backwards towards the elevator.

" yes of course" I smile and then jack and I start to walk towards my dads office again.

" that was fucking Justin Bieber" jack says in shock.

" yes it was" I laugh at how shocked he was.

" Justin Bieber wants to have lunch with my girl friend... yeah i don't know how I feel about that" he looks down at me { due to the fact that I was much shorter than him} with his eyebrows furred.

" don't stress it" I look up at him with a smile still plastered on my face.

" fine" he sighs as we approach my dads office.

I open the door and immediately his eyes look up from his desk and a grin forms on his face.

" There's my beautiful daughter please you guys come sit.'' well he seems awful happy. jack and I both walk over and sit in the comfy chairs in front of his desk . " so what's up guys "my father asks still smiling really hard. kind of creeping me out just a bit.

" well we both just got offered a job to model for Calvin Klein " I say as I fold my hands in my lap.

" that's wonderful when was this" he asks.

'' downstairs about 15 minutes ago" jacks laughs as he informs my dad.

" this is wonderful news we must celebrate tonight, we'll have a party dress nice" my dad says the starts typing on his laptop.

" dad that's not necessary" a party... really just for getting an offer to model.

now derek hale aka my father is a party man and will have a party for any given reason so there's really no reason to fight this he won't listen anyway.

" too late already sent out invites its at 8pm don't be late" i can not believe this man but it should be fun.

'' you know I don't even remember why we came" i laugh.

" just to visit" jack reminds me.

' oh yeah we'll its 2 now and you know I take forever to get ready so we better get going" i say getting up from the chair. I walk over to hug my dad the jack and i exit the room.

" DON'T BE LATE'' he yells as i shut the door.