Chapter 24

A month later
Jacks P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shinning threw the curtains. It was a beautiful day. Emma was still passed out asleep she looked so adorable. I am so happy she moved in with me.

I felt her starting to move a little. Next thing I know her eyes are open and she's awake.

" good morning beautiful" I say as she rubs her eyes

" good morning" she smiles cuddling into me. It was a peaceful morning until Sam came barging into our room and onto our bed.

"EMMA EMMA EMMA I NEED YOUR HELP" he yelled while taking a seat in front of us." Jack are you naked " he asked due to my lack of shirt. I mean I was only in my boxers but he couldn't see that.

" maybe" I laugh wanting to see his reaction. He just stared at me then laughed.

" okay Sammy what do you need " Emma speaks up curious to why Sammy is in here right now.

" okay so the girl that I brought here last night and slept with in one of the guest bedrooms yeah well kinda forgot her name and need you to find out.

Emma's P.O.V

"How did you forget her name" I ask. This is a normal thing that happens with Sammy. So I was already prepared.

" honestly have no idea"he shrugs" but I don't want to seem like a douche bag and be like oh yeah what's your name again?" He says

" you are a douche bag" I shake my head at him. I get up out of my bed and walk towards the door.

"I'll be right back"'I say opening the door.

" we'll be in the kitchen" jack says removing the comforter from his body.

I walk down the hallway all the way to the guest bedroom that Sammy usually stays in... It might as well be his room.

I knock on the door once and slightly open it saying" Sam have you seen my- " I stop when I see the girl sitting on the bed on her phone. She looks up at me with a Simple smile.

" Sammys not in here he went to go get some breakfast or something." She smiles.

" oh well hi I am Emma" I smile walking closer to her

" I am Olivia... Are you and Sammy a thin-" I didn't even let her finish.

" oh god no were just good friends" I laugh a bit.

" oh" she looked relived.

" yeah I am actually dating his best friend and the owner of this house" I try to make small talk.

"Oh your dating jack " she knows his name?

" do you guys know each other" I ask a little confused.

" we met last night Sammy introduced us when we came in he was getting water or something" she explains.

" oh I must of been sleeping" I laughed a little." But anyway nice meeting you but I am starving so I am gonna go eat" I say while walking out of the room.

I go down into the kitchen where music is currently being played and there are 4 boys singing along to company by Justin bieber. I walk in and take a seat at the island and they all just continue to sing. It was hilarious and very entertaining.

Jack and Nate were making food Johnson was snap chatting and Sammy was just singing along with the rest. It was lovely.

" Sammy" I say and signal him to get up and come over here. He gets up and walks over.

" yeah" he says continuing to dance a little.

" her names Olivia and she's really sweet" I tell him and he just nods his head.

" thanks em" he smiles and continues to sing. I feel bad for that girl... Doesn't she know the rules.. Never fall for Samuel Wilkins.

________
A/N

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I've updated but I did a little update for you. 👍👍👍 any way thanks for 42k it means a lot anyway love you guys

~Sydni 💋