Chapter 1

I finish getting ready for the day and walk out of the dorm bathroom to be greeted by my pissed off moody best friend lexi.

" I am telling you I can't do this anymore I am done with him " she goes on about her on and off boyfriend Scott.

" Then fucking break up with him already" I saw as I grab my keys and bag then leave with Lexi following.

" I would but I don't know " she looks down at her phone anxiously looking down at her phone for him to respond.

" Okay so let's hit up starbucks and then I'll make my way to English and you can make your way to trig" I say as we go down the elevator and walk to the star bucks that was on campus.

" Oh Stacy told me that you guys at getting a new English teacher today and he's a total hottie" she laughs.

" Well Mr.Carsen retired so we should be getting a new one I didn't know it would be today " I walk up and stand in the long Line.

" Well when you come back tonight I want details." she says still checking her phone.

" Okay whatever " I laugh.

We were freshman in collage it was about the middle of the year. I go to UCLA I honestly have no idea what I want to do yet my mind has changed thousands of times but Lexis here for sports medicine. that was my diary choice to but I still don't know what I want to do.

" Hello mam what would you like today " a short blonde girl asked me with a pen behind your ear.

" Ugh. can I have a mocha java chip frappe " I say and she nods her head and smiles.

" Can I have your name please" she ask as I hand her re money for my drink.

" Emma hale " I say and her face goes into shock.

" Emma hale... wait is your da-" I cut her off.

" Yes my father is Derik hale" I laugh and she gets all exited and jumps up and down. My father was a Hollywood movie producer and director. he was very known when it came to this town and a lot of other places. he also owned a recording studio another very known place.

" I'll get your frappe right away " she smiles rushing over to the medicine. I hated when people found out my last name they treated me differently only because of my father who I love to death.

As soon as we get our drinks Scott walked in to find Lexi and tell her a bunch of bull shit but of course she listened and let him explain. on my way out I guess I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone spilling my drink on them.

" Omg I am so sorry" I say grabbing to the side of me go get some napkins of the table and cleaning up.

" No I am I wasn't paying attention " a deep manly voice says helping me clean up. I look up at him and he does the same and smiles.

He was a very attractive man with dark brown eyes , thick brownish/ blackish hair , and tan skin.

It was silent for a moment we kind of just stared and smiled until I realized that it was a cleaned up. I looked at my phone and saw I had to go to class.

" Ugh hey, sorry again but I have to get to class" I say rushing out the door before he could say anything.

________________
A/N

Hey guys 👋🏼 new fanfic hope you enjoy this one I am really excited about it. please vote and comment 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 thank you love you guys 💗

~Sydni😘