Chapter 16

Emma's P.O.V

" ready baby" Jack ask me as I finish straightening my hair. I wasn't sure if we'd end up going out or not so I wanted to make sure I was ready.

" almost just give me 1 more second" I say while quickly finishing. I take one last look in the mirror before being somewhat satisfied and finally walking out of the bathroom.

" beautiful" Jack smiles as I walk out. I was wearing jean kind of high waisted shorts with a solid black crop top with a red and blue 3 quarter sleeved flannel( the pick above) and some black vans.

" why thank you " I laughed while waking over to him taking a seat on his lap. Right when we began to lean in the door bell rang. I went to get up but he pulled me back down.

" let Johnson get it" he grabbed my chin pulling my face closer to his connecting our lips. It got a little heated before Johnson Interrupted.

" really" he says leaning against the door frame giving us a disappointing look. " your friends are here" he says walking away back down the hall.

"Ready" I say actually getting up this time. Walking towards the door.

" yeah" he says following behind me down the stairs into the living room were everyone was sitting down.

" hey guys" I say plopping down on the couch and Jack sitting next to me.

" hey" the all say at the same time which was kinda of weird.

" well anyway this is Jack my boyfriend" I say and Jack waves his hand and smiles ... You could tell he was nervous. " and Jack this is Lexi, Matt, Cameron and Shawn." I introduce them.

" we met" Lexi smiles.

" yeah so have we" Cameron chimes in laughing a bit.

" so anyway what do you guys wanna do ... We could party here or go out" I ask we all exchanged looks.

" well I didn't bring my fake so I can't drink" Lexi says.

" well then it's settled were staying in" I say getting up going into the kitchen with Lexi following behind.

" you know I hope this goes well" she says grabbing a couple of angry orchards. I grab a couple of Coronas.

"I know... I honestly need a beer right now " I laugh as we back out to the living room handing Jack and Cameron a corona while
Shawn , Lexi and Matt drink the angry orchard. It was silent as we all just took sips of our drinks.

" so how did you guys meet" Cameron breaks the awkward silence. I look at Jack then back to Cameron.

" well remember like the first day he came and he gave us that essay to write and I got in trouble for talking" I say and Cameron nods his head

" I remember that" Shawn laughs.

" well he gave me his number in case I needed help with anything and on that Friday the party we went to I ended up
Getting drunk and Called him and he came to my rescue and got me and now here we are" I say leaning over to kiss his cheek.

" you left out some things" he said laughing a bit.

" like" I question.

" I met you at Starbucks on my first day when you spilled your drink on me and I also kissed you a couple days before that party" he adds in.

" your right I totally forgot" I laughed.

***2 hours later***

So by now all of us except Shawn and Jack were totally drunk. The night was a total success everyone got along and got to know each other. I hope I still remember this in the. Morning.

By now I was sitting on jacks lap all cuddled into him laughing about something Lexi said about when she was 5.

I was starting to fall asleep and I guess so was everyone else. Since Shawn had only one beer he was driving. Everyone left and Jack carried me upstairs.

" you know I could of walked" I say as we reach the top of the stairs and as he carries me into my room.

"It's okay baby I wanted to carry you... You seemed so peaceful and cozy." He said laying me down. I sit up and take off my clothes including my bra only leaving on my underwear.

Jack walked over to his dresser to change I watched as he changed into a pair of basketball shorts leaving off his shirt.

" here's one of my shirts baby " he says throwing me a plain white t-shirt. I put it on and it was nice and cozy and smelled like him. He crawled into bed and I snuggled up next to him he wrapped his arms around me as I buried my head into his chest and slowly fell asleep.

______
A/N

Hey guys sorry this chapter is kind of short and sucks I've just been really busy with school and shirt lately. I went back and read some of my first couple of chapters I want to clarify what my dad I the story does.

He has made movies and produced but he mainly manages and works at the studio discovering and managing new and old talent.

Any way wanted to clarify that just letting you guys know... Anyway sorry this chapter sucks but thanks for reading love you guy💖 oh and thanks for 2k I know I hit it a while ago but anyway thanks and again love you guys😘💕

~Sydni💋