"To you." I scoffed. "I just think they're trouble."

" Alright, Honesty hour." Isa groaned. "Jada, you go first."

"Well, I don't think you should hang out with Rebecca and them anymore.... Especially Andreson."

"What about you, Joshua?" Isa raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I think If you want to hang out with them, then you should." Joshua shrugged. "I mean.. They're cool people. Well, I'm cool with them."

"So, how come you don't want me to hang out with Andreson anymore?" She asked. "He's not a bad person."

"I just don't trust him." I said. "Would you trust someone with prejudice parents?"

"It's pretty obvious that Andreson isn't prejudice." She said. "He hangs out with Me, Ace, Rosa, Tony, and Justin."

"Maybe that's his cover up." I shrugged. "You never know."

"You know what? What's your problem?" She asked in a mean tone. "You're the one who thought he was so amazing and great. Now that I hang out with him, he's the worst person on earth, right?"

"I'm just trying to help you out, here." I snarled. "Can I look out for a friend?"

"No, because I can look out for myself." She rolled her eyes. "If I want to be around Andreson, then I will, damn it."

"You know, don't come to me when you get yourself into some shit that you can't get out of." I growled as I pointed to her.

"Just go on somewhere." She made a dismissal motion.

"Whatever, Isa." I stood up, and walked off. "Whatever."

_________________

Andree

"Why the fuck are you socializing with her?" Jay asked. "Are you fucking retarded?"

"You talking to me?" I asked, then looked around. "Is he talking to you?" I asked Minnie.

"Ese, I'm talking to you!" He barked. "You're so stupid! Why would you bring her here? Are you trying to get us all arrested?! I mean, what the fuck, man. Hernando even had some damn weed and you're just bringing people in and shit. Now, she knows all of our names!"

"You're stressing about something that happened fucking eons ago!" I yelled at him. "If she wanted to snitch, then she would have snitched that fucking night. I been through hell with her, Ese! She is not thinking about any of y'all motherfuckers in here! If you're going to keep bitching, then get your ass shot so you don't have to be in the gang anymore. Shut the fuck up, before I fuck you up, Ese."

"You know what? Let's fight." He stood up. "Because I-"

I didn't even let him finish because I punched him in his jaw. He fell down onto the floor, and I stood over him.

"Come on!" I yelled, "Get the fuck up and fight me since you're the shit!"

He stood up and pushed me, and then punched me back. He kicked me in the leg, and I fell down. He attempted to punch me again, but I grabbed his wrist and cracked it.

"Shit!" He yelled.

I kneed him in the stomach and he groaned and rolled over. I grabbed his neck and began chocking him.

"You motherfucker!" I barked at him. "I hope you fucking die!"

"You're going to kill him!" Minnie whined.

Suddenly, I was pulled off of Jay. I stepped back and saw that it was Hernando.

"If King were to see this, it would be all of our assess!" Hernando snapped. "Cut it out, we're supposed to be family!"

Jay got up and shot me a mean look, then walked into the kitchen. I ignored Hernando and walked into my room that I slept in when I stayed here.

I closed the door and sat down on the bed. I sighed as I buried my face into my hands. I hated when shit like this happened, and it seemed like all of this shit was happening all at one time.

I was tired of fighting with my dad, I was tired of seeing my moms, I was tired of my crew for once, and school wasn't any better. I really didn't know what to do, anymore. Maybe I could move away or something. Maybe I could take Isa with me....

Now that I think about it, it was actually a good idea. I had enough money to live on my own, and to support Isamariá. I knew she didn't want to live with that loser George, and I knew she was tired of staying in a run down place... No, I can't do that. She wouldn't just run off with me.

But, then, I thought of an even better idea.