E P I S O D E 8-Don't Go...-

Your body felt very very weak,"This can't be..." You mutters, You look at your wrist and your veins are showing off more than last time, You cup your forehead,"Andwae... I am still (Y/N)... I'm not Soo Ae... Thats just impossible." You said. Jimin enters the library to see you sleeping on the desk,"Aigoo she's sleeping already?" Jimin chuckles, He went up to you and shook your body but you whined,"Let me sleep~" You mutters, Jimin sigh and smile softly, He piggyback you out from the library.

He lays you on the bed and loosen his tie, You rolls around and suddenly falls to the floor,"Ow!" You whine and woke up,"You really are clumsy sometimes..." Jimin said and took off his blazers, You pouts,"I'm going to the beach with the others, You wanna join?" Jimin ask,"Beach?! Oh hell yeah!" You cheered and went into the bathroom getting ready. You wore Jimin's big white t-shirt and a pair of shorts inside, You went out and Jimin looks at you and giggles,"You look cute in my shirt..." Jimin said, You grinned and started to dance to 'Shy shy shy', He squeals,"Aigoo you look so small..." He squeaked his voice, You laughed and hit his shoulder lightly,"Hyuung!!" You both heard Jungkook called, You both went out from the room and saw Jungkook with V... And their floaties,"Whats up with those floaties?" You ask,"Safety comes first cause handsome men like us can't die because of drowning..." Jungkook said, You face palmed yourself,"Whatever, If you think like that then I have no right to say no to you..." You said,"You both are adults already but still acts like a kid..." Jimin said,"Well look who said those, He thinks he's mature enough, In reality he can be more childish than us..." Jungkook rolls his eyes,"BTW We've been quarelling here without even realizing that (Y/N) is gone..." V said,"Mweo?!" Jimin looks around for you,"Where did she went?" Jimin ask,"Dunno..." V said,"You guys are searching for me?" They look on the roof to see you sitting there,"Ya what are you doing up there? come down, its dangerous!" Jimin said and took out his hand,"Whats your element?" You ask,"Why?" V ask,"Cause... I don't want to freeze you to death..." You fiddles with your finger and a cold puff of smoke forms at every pointers of your fingers,"Gwaenchanha, you wouldn't freeze me to death anyway..." Jimin said,"You sure?" You ask, Jimin nods, You slowly took his hand and went down from the roof,"Damn your hands are cold..." Jimin said,"She got lots of power I see..." Namjoon said as he appears out of no where,"Electricity, Ice... What comes next?" J-hope ask,"Water..." You mutters,"How did you know?" V ask, They look at the direction where you're looking and its a glass of lemonade J-hope's drinking, The liquid in it is spinning like tornado and all of it went out from the glass as if it was being sucked by a vacuum, You gesture your hand out and the liquid is forming a circle floating right above your palm,"The house keeping is here..." You mutters and quickly puts back the liquid into the glass and discharge your power,"(In English) House keeping, Sir..." A man in his house keeping uniform appears,"(In English) No its okay, I'll give a call when I need a service..." Jimin said, The house keeper nods and left,"Electricity, Ice, Water and Precognition..." Namjoon said,"Guys Suga is here!" Jin appears dragging Suga by his shirt,"Aah hyung, I don't want to join..." Suga said with a sleepy tone,"You've slept for 15 hours straight so now lets get that lazy ass atittude out from your body..." Jin said, Suga groans and you all laughed.

You're building sun castle with Jungkook and V,"I'll get some more shells." You said,"Arasseo, You want my help?" V ask,"Aniya, You both can continue building the castle..." You said and left, You're crawling on the ground searching for shells, You dig the sand and took out sparkling cute shells,"You're having fun I see..." You tilted your head to look at the front to see Jimin crouching on the ground and fills a bottle with the sea water

" You tilted your head to look at the front to see Jimin crouching on the ground and fills a bottle with the sea water