The kiss

We went our separate ways then. Seth and I were quiet when we walked to his car. When we got in the car, Seth sighed and leaned his head on his head rest and closed his eyes. I knew it was bothering him, to lose a best friend like that. Suddenly, he took my hand and squeezed tight. I squeezed back, giving him support. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Kay, you alright?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and slowly went nearer. I looked at him, feeling anticipation in the pit of my stomach. Seth reached out and smoothed my hair away from my face. His fingers lingered on my cheek. He looked at my face, all over my face and stopped at my lips. Then he looked at my eyes. His thumb grazing my bottom lip.

"Kay..is it okay if I kiss you? Is it too early..?" He asked suddenly. My heart beat faster as I looked down, blushing furiously. Seth understood and smiled. His face came closer slowly and finally, his soft lips brushed mine, like a feather. I shivered as explosions and fireworks appeared behind my eyes, blinding me. My heart had butterflies fluttering around like crazy. Then he pulled away. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I did too. He then kissed me again, softly but lingering. It was so delicious and so romantic. I could feel his hand on my cheek trembled a bit and I kissed him back, letting my lips tell him thatI feel the same about him as he did about me.

When he finally pulled away, we were breathless. Seth chuckled as he kissed me on my forehead. I smiled back and looked down. I suddenly felt embarrassed.

"It's ok..it's..it's..my first time.." I stuttered before I could stop myself. Seth looked at me and smiled. He held my hand.

"What, you and Airil never...Really?" Seth said, but he couldn't hide the smile of relief on his face. I almost laughed.

"No, I wasn't ready. I dunno. I just never let him do it." I said as I shrugged.

"But you're ready with me?" Seth said, clearly pleased.

"Errmmm...yeah, I guess" I said shyly.

"Ok, well...I'm glad. I've been torturing myself imagining him touching you, kissing you, made me angry and I usually take it out on you. I'm sorry. ..So, I was your first kiss..I hope I'll be your last... It's, it's my first time too.. I only ever wanted to kiss you...Only you.." Seth said softly as he leaned closer and kissed me again. I couldn't be happier at that moment...