A Choice of the Heart - Chapter 1

Hey guys! ok so this is my firs time in wattpad... Anyways hope you like my story...

It's teen drama.. high school love... high school fantasy...

Here's the first part...

PLEASE vote and comment...

would really appreciate it.. :)

much love,

Dyan.

...............................................................~~♥~~.....................................................................

Chapter 1

''''''''''''''''''

Usually, Isabelle would have the guts to sit right next to him which leads to them becoming closer and closer, the mystery guy pulling himself towards Isabelle; but sometimes, there would be no space for her and she would have to make do the with space across him. And when their across, they catch each others' gaze but look away for they are too reserved to show their inner feelings. Isabelle would notice this guy's eyes - like the moon in a dark sky, hair - tidied up, he was much taller than her and his lips - a deep luscious red. Once, during a gusty storm, he went back to his house via the chariot for he had forgotten his umbrella and Isabelle was there. At that moment, she caught a glimpse of this guy's looks, his shirt - decent and sweet - smelling, his pants - rugged and appealing, his hair - fashioned up and his dear house - now Isabelle new the location of her dream man. She was dazed for awhile as she was gaping upon a strikingly beautiful man, whom she knew she was in love with. Her heart raced as this guy was approaching the chariot; and once he was seated, the chariot journeyed toward the destinations. As soon as it arrived in the Academy, Isabelle's profound school, she departed the chariot and caught a quick glance of the guy whom she adored, looking at her, and she smiled. Isabelle always arrives in school early, she was among the few. It was worth it though, since everyday she would see that charming boy in the chariot and their eyes would meet and burn right through her fragile heart.

***

In a city, there was a girl named Isabelle. She traveled everyday in a chariot, together with other students, on her way to school; and everyday she caught sight of this boy whom she knew in her heart, they were meant to be. This boy, whom Isabelle not know his name, was of different school and noticed Isabelle's look at him. They were two love birds on one ride to different destinations. Though Isabelle thought of this boy-next-door type of guy all the time, her mind sometimes swings to another guy in school, much younger than her though. He was Juanito, known to many, and was described to be friendly and a happy-go-lucky person. Isabelle's friend, Maria thought of Juanito as gay but Isabelle thought otherwise, she always defended Juanito.

Every morning, before school, Isabelle would tell what happened in the lovely chariot, where she and this guy she didn't know of would look at each other, stare at one another's hand or clothes. They were shy to talk to each other but they knew they liked one another. But once she reached the school and saw Juanito, her heart would speed and she would take her mind of the 'guy in the chariot'. The school was a small place, making it very easy to see this guy, plus Maria was close to Juanito's bestfriend which made it hard to avoid him.

She was stuck in the middle. The guy she saw everyday of her life and knew something about or the boy whose name she can't seem to know but her heart calls out to.

The Academy has 2 main buildings, Ciencia and Constante. Ciencia was for the sabio or the wise; while Constante was for the parroquiano, the average people. Isabelle was a sabio, along with Juanito. The only difference was Isabelle was in 3rd year; while Juanito was a 2nd year. That was what kept them apart. Adrian Juanito Moreno was known to be popular in school though he wasn't handsome, he had an appeal. He was attractive. He was tall and thin; He had white complexion and slanted eyes. Isabelle seemed to always think about him. Whenever he passes by, Isabelle would smell his sweet scent, which was rather strong and fragrant. She would follow him with her eyes and gaze upon him. Was she betraying her mystery man? It's just a crush,she'd always say to herself. Juanito was rich. He loves to go shopping and his clothes we're not just your ordinary labels, they were branded. He dined at luxurious restaurants and fancy places. You wouldn't see him inside a mall or around the streets; though Isabelle once saw him in a stall where parroquianos usually hang out. Her friend Maria, always teased Juanito as gay; because of some doubtful signs. He's carriage was pink with hearts on it, he had many friends that were mostly girls and he liked to put his arms around his fellow boy friends. won't you think he's gay? But Isabelle always defended him. Her likeness for him would never fade even with these accusations. He was her inspiration. She needed that, for life in the Academy was stressful place, and Juanito was the kind of guy who would cheer her up.

© nattezer22 confessions; 2010.

All rights Reserved.

Reproduction of this story or taking of ideas in any way is prohibited; and illegal