CHRISTMAS

Chapter 12

Lucy's POV

I was here laying on my bed.It's Christmas tomorrow.Maybe I should bought some decorations too tomorrow?I just have a Christmas tree here.Natsu let me sleep on my house.

-next morning-

Merry Christmas!I shrugged at first but stood up from my bed at last.I showered and wear a red dress that reaches on my knee.It's strapless and have a snowflake design on the very top right corner.It had sparkles at the bottom skirt.

Bzzzzz.. That's the sound of my ringtone for incoming messages.

From:Natsu Badboy
To:Lucy

Went to the mansion.I have some take for ya'

Ugghhh.I need time.You know,a day off or something.Just actually a time for me to rest.I'm exhausted and it's Christmas.I also need to go to decorate my Christmas tree T_T.I didn't reply.

-After buying decorations and decorating Christmas Tree-

And that!I clapped my hands and went to Natsu's mansion.I saw Natsu eating some candy cones.Virgo was preparing the Christmas tree.The butler was cleaning near the pool.

"Help us,will ya'?"Natsu said.

"Uh,sure"How come he will ask me a question if I have no choice other than say yes?

"That's great.Help Virgo decorate"He said then take another bite on the candy cone.

"Yeah,yeah."I rolled my eyes then went to Virgo.

-Time check:6:30pm-

Woah!That was tough man!I wipe my sweat.

"Wohoooo!"Virgo shouted.Before I knew,there was a mistletoe hanging above me and Natsu.

"Ugh.Why?"I said annoyed.

"Kiss!Kiss!"Virgo said then clapped her hands while shouting like a baby.

"Meow"A blue cat said.Omg!This cat looks so adorable.I purred his/her neck then carried her/him.

"Is it a girl or a boy?"I ask.Natsu replied"Boy".

"No changing topic!Kiss!"Virgo said and the cat meowed louder.The butler stood beside her and just smirked.

"See?Even Happy agree"Virgo added.Oh so,Happy was the name of the cat?

Natsu leaned on me.WHAAAAAAA!?WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

"I'll kiss you then"Natsu said.I feel my cheeks heated.Wahh!My first kiss,on the lips!

"Fine"I replied then blush more.

He closed his eyes.I closed mine too.I feel him slowly leaning on me...I opened my eyes and saw his lips brushing on mine.It's very passionate and slowly.I closed my eyes once more.The kiss lasted for about 5 seconds.Then,we pulled to gasp for air.

I saw Virgo and the butler's expression.Happy just stared at us.

A real quick 1..2...3...Virgo fainted.Some seconds,she got up and clapped her hands like a little kid.

"Nice picture you two"The butler smiled while holding a camera.

"Wahhh."I blushed."Delete that!"I added and tried to snatch the camera.I looked at Natsu who's completely in shock.

For some reason,the kiss felt amazing.

----

That's for all!

Merry Christmas!!

Sorry if the kiss sucks XD.I'm not that good on those parts.I will learn to improve it someday