8.

Song- Marry You by Bruno Mars

Aiden.

I sighed in relief when I got there and found that Clarisse was in the room. With that grand exit, I thought she would've beat up my men again.

I opened the door, only to be met by a plate being hurled at me. I slammed the door and heard it shatter into pieces.

That was an antique.

Sighing in frustration, I entered the room only to be met by a furious Clarisse who was hurling whatever she could get her hands on at me.

Well damn.

Clara.

When I came to, I saw one of the men near me, obviously leering at me.

Disgusting!

I kicked him in the balls and watched as his face twisted in pain.

Guess who won't be having kids for now...

I made a run for the door only to be surrounded by more men.

"And just where do you think you're going?" asked one of them.

"Obviously nowhere since I'm surrounded." I spat.

He laughed. Then he slapped me.

I let out a scream and clutched my cheek.

"Son of a bitch!"

He gripped my arm and dragged me into the room, hurling me to the wall.

"Tie her up." he ordered.

I felt my hands being bound. Rather loosely. Then a rough hand on my hair.

"So just how much sass you got you whore?"

I laughed, even though my scalp was throbbing. Hell my cheek still stung.

He pulled my hair even harder. "What's so funny bitch?"

I screamed out in pain.

"Boss is back!"

He let go of my hair like it was forbidden. Then he stepped outside.

******************

"Clarisse, put the knife down."

I was beyond pissed off. I want to kill this man, ugh!

Since I met him he's been pissing me off. From that silly incident, he kidnapped me. Apparently being rich leaves room for a whole lot of pettiness. It's like he's a baby trapped in a grown man's body.

"I am not putting anything down!" I yell, using the knife to untie the ropes on my hands.

"Now," I say, pointing the knife at him, give me one good reason I shouldn't stab yo sorry ass."

"Because if you do my men will kill you."

I scoffed. "And live where? Next."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, obviously annoyed by me.

"You are so patronizing."

"I know..."

"Is that why your father kicked you out of his house?"

"How do you..."

"Know that? I know everything about you now. From preschool to college. I wonder why you even sing at a bar when you have such good grades. Your father must be..."

Disappointed in you...

Words I have heard my whole life. My father was never proud of anything I did. But I lost that drive to make him proud when my mother died and on the day of the funeral, he ditched it to go fuck her sister. And now to hear him say that my father must be disappointed in me.