"Baby come back!" Shadow sings, "You can blame it all me!" Shadow sings watching Sideswipe walk to his alt, Chromia chuckles, I get Shadow strapped in, she giggles and kisses my cheek plate, she pets my head, "Good Hide," she chuckles, I sigh and close the door and jump into the driver seat.

We were driving back to Tom and Terry's house, Shadow is giggling and squealing while Chromia tickles her, Chromia is in the backseats with Shadow, I had my full attention on the road then I hear Shadow whisper sounding sleepy:

"I love you, Mommy and Daddy,"

Then she falls asleep, I look back at her while Chromia is smiling from audio-to-audio with the words, Chromia lays a gentle kiss on Shadow's forehelm, "We love you too," I let a blanket fizzle over Shadow, who curls up in the blanket and continues recharging.

Chromia fizzles back into the passenger seat, I let the seatbelt snake over her, making her chuckle.

:: Oh Ironhide, she's perfect::. Chromia says happily through our bond then nuzzles me.

I smirk mentally enjoying her attention.

:: Like I said before she's more than perfect she's amazing::. I reply to her while sending my love.

Chromia and I are pulled from our conversation when Shadow yelps randomly, "I had a crazy dream!" She chirps, "What sweetie?" Chromia asks looking back at her, "That you all were cats! Ironhide you were a big kitty! You were pitch black and you all had blue eyes! Sideswipe was red, SunStreaker was yellow, Hound was his army green, Crosshairs was his black and green, Bee was black and yellow, Jazz was silver, Arcee was blue, Chromia was purple, Drift was black and blue, DragonFly was red and white! You all looked so ADORABLE! I didn't want to wake up though!" She says smiling.

Chromia chuckles at our sparkling, "Chromia? Ironhide? Are you guys going to adopt me when we get back to Tom and Terry's house?" Shadow asks Chromia looks my way, "Sure sweet spark," I say looking back at her through the mirror.

Shadow had a mile-long smile, her small pearly white dentas were showing which made her smile even cuter.

The rest of the ride back to Tom and Terry's housing unit was silent except for Shadow and Sideswipe talking over COM, they would talk about random things while the rest of us listened, a few times me or Chromia or the others would butt in and tell Shadow the truth, unlike Sideswipe did.

Soon Shadow was hooked on old war stories from the war, she kept asking me to tell everyone a war story while they drove.

Moments Later

"Then what happened Hide?! Come on keep going!" Shadow pleads, "No, I'm saving it for tonight," I say pulling up into Tom and Terry's driveway, "No! You know I don't like a cliffhanger!" She whines, "Fine I killed him the end," I say quickly, "Did you die?" She asks sarcastically, "Yep, totally, I'm a ghost, boo!" I say scaring Shadow, who yelps and smacks my arm playfully, I chuckle with a smile, Shadow yawns, the doctor said the laughing gas would wear off in 2 hours and make Shadow really sleepy.

"You tired Kid?" I hum looking back at her, she is already curled up in the seats, the holoform blanket covers her small frame, she shivers slightly so I warm up the back seats making her stir but continue recharging, I fizzle out of existence along with Chromia, we both fizzle outside of my alt, Shadow is still recharging, "Ironhide, my dear, you also need some recharge, you didn't recharge when she was in the hospital," Chromia suggests, "No Chromia, I am quite alright," I reply then I yawn softly.

Frag...

"Recharge Ironhide please!" Chromia begs, "No, I'll be fine until tonight," I argue, "Welp, Ah'll see y'all tonight or tomorrow, Ah am super tired," Jazz says stretching, then he transforms and goes silent, "Me too," Sideswipe says also transforming and going silent, "See now Ironhide, I want you to recharge before I make you go into recharge," Chromia warns, "No," I say crossing my arms.

"Three," she says through gritted dentas.

"Two" she clenches her fists.

"One" she charges...

Shadow's POV

"Scoot over sweet spark," I hear Ironhide grumble.

I feel him scoot me over slightly, he wraps his arms around my shoulders and gets comfortable, my head is on his chest his fingers combing through my hair smoothly, "I hate stubborn femmes," Ironhide grumbles.

You're especially ain't gonna like me when I'm feeling stubborn.

"I hope you're not stubborn," he grumbles, "But hey, then you would take after me and Chromia," he chuckles making it rumble and vibrate his chest, he lets his hand comb my hair, "Recharge Ironhide!" I hear Chromia order.

"Alright, woman don't push me!" Ironhide grunts.

Ironhide gets under the blankets with me, he lays in his side facing me, I bury my face in his chest, Ironhide curls around me. His warmth bringing me comfort and peace.

"Good night my little sweet spark, I love ya"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Here's your late Christmas present! Sorry, I haven't been updating lately I've been busy with family and dumb, but I still love them -_-, friends.

Have a Happy New Year!

Until Next Time!

Rollout my readers and viewers!