Chapter 13

Just imagine it's like 5:00 in the morning. Imagine that the onesies for king and RoRo are smaller.

Tyga POV

So me and Chris are sleep right now it's like 4:30 in the morning. We were peacefully sleeping until we felt 3 bodies on us. I pop my eyes open only to see August big head ass in my face smiling like a creep and to see RoRo and king on Chris. Me and Chris faced each other and groaned. We knew that we had to get up or aug was gonna get the ice bucket like last time. So we got up and put in our onesie. (In MM) and headed downstairs to see a big ole tree full of presents.
The kids and Augie ran to the tree and waited for us but Chris was to busy kissing me in the room. This is why.

Flashback

I was walking out the bathroom i just had my underwear on cause I left my clothes on the bed. Well I putting it on I turned around and saw Chris biting his lip staring at me with lust filled eyes. He pushed me in the bed and started kissing me. It felt like I was on a spell cause I didn't want him to stop. He then took my onesie off and gave me the best Christmas Day head ever. It was like heaven on rocks.

End of flashback.

That's what happen. After we went down. We saw aug with a sad mad face. He looked at me and gave me the "I know wtf y'all were doing". I just laughed. Anyways we started opening presents. First August gave me and 10 karat diamond bestfriend ring and some shoes. Then Chris gave me a necklace and some clothes and shoes. Then he told me to close my eyes. I closed them then he told me to open them. When I open them he was on one knee with a box. I was crying tears.

T: Chris wtf are you doing

C: something I should have done 3 years ago.

Chris POV.

I am bout to do something that I should have done 3 years ago.

C: so I figured this is a great place to do this in front of our kids and bestfriend, I know this is gonna upset every guy that want me and wants you but I could careless. I wanna be with you forever. Some people love someone because they make them a better person but that's not why I love you. I love you because you've always wanted the best for me and wanted me to be my best. You're my favorite person in the whole world. I don't want to live without the person I cherish and love. I can't see my self with someone else. I normally say a lot of words when I say something negative so since this is positive imma keep it simple. MICHEAL RAY NGUYEN STEVENSON. WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Aug POV

So my fat ass ran to the kitchen right quick to get some popcorn so I can see what happen and what Tyga said made me jump out my seat.

T: no

C:(tears eyes) we-ha-att

T:(laughs) I would LOVE to marry you baby (kisses Chris)

I jumped out my seat and started hitting the Dougie while the kids dab. We was hype as fvck

Tyga POV

I can't believe he asked me. I been waiting for the longest and know my dream has finally game true. This has been the best Christmas. I wonder what the future holds for us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL. HAVE A JOY FILLED DAY.

-Neveah 🙄❤️👑

Their presents