Chapter 12

Tyga POV

Y'all I'm so excited. Today is Christmas Eve and we have the kids today. Right now they are with Augie in the playroom cause he (aug) is a big baby and it's just me and Chris at the inside pool. I'm sitting in the edge and he is between my legs. We are just chilling but I started feeling kisses on my thigh. I told Chris that he couldn't get none till Christmas night. I got on my shorts that he loves. He say I'm tempting him but I don't think I am. But anyways I felt him kissing my thigh so I pushed him. He got mad and swim to the other side of the pool and started pouting. I swam to where he was at and jump on him. He put his hands on my ass but I move them to my waist.

C: baby stop (moves hand back to ass)

T:noooo (moves hands back to waist).

We kept going back and forth until I eventually got out and went and change.

(Imagine that that throne is all gold )

I got my weed box (where you have weed in) and went to my weed room( where he smokes at) and sat in my chair and rolled up blasting my baby song back the sleep (regular one). I had it on replay. Then my baby walked in with his beats on and sat in his chair and rolled up. I knew he was sad be cause his eyes were baby blue. (Forgot to tell y'all his eyes change depending on mood). So I went and sat on his lap and smoked with him. I had the smoke in my mouth so I kissed him and the let the smoke into his mouth. He then blew it out his mouth and nose.

C:I love you

T: love u more.

Aug POV

So I was on the way to the bathroom when I smelled weed. I was like ' I know good and well these niggas are smoking without me '. So I went to the weed room to hear Chris song back to sleep blasting , smoke everywhere and then them sleep on top of each other. So I let them sleep. I went back to the game room to see king sleep and RoRo still playing so I put king in the bed. When I turned back around RoRo was knocked out with her bottle in her hand. So I put her to bed. I went back to the week room and told Chris and Tyga to go to bed. Damn. I feel like a parent.

Chris POV

After aug woke me and ty up we went to wash then checked on the kids to find them sleep on top of aug. Aug is an awesome God mother/father.

There y'all go. Next imma tell y'all eye color depending on his mood.

-Neveah🙄❤️👑