Chapter 11

Tyga POV

Ughhhh Nia and Chyna gets on my nerves. They knew that we were supposed to get RoRo and king this whole week. The aid we can only get them tomorrow and on X-mas. Uhhhh I think the fuck not. That's some bull. But at least we get them. Chris thought I forgot about that "dream" but imma confront him about it later on. But anyways today me,Augie and Chrissy (he hates when I call him that) are going X-mas shopping. Oh by he way Augie is spending X-mas with us. Anyways back to the story.

C: Micheal Ray Nguyen Stevenson and August Anthony Alsina come on!!

A: Uhhhh nigga who ya talk'n to cuh you got tha game all mixed up. You must be talking to Ty.

T: No tf he not.

C:(smirks) ok T. You say that but wasn't you the one screaming my in that "dream"

T:(blushes) shut up

A: UGGGHHH I hate the single life.

T: awww Augie. I have his guy friend you will love.

Chris over hears them talk'n. He was wondering who this guy friend was.

C:yo baby. Who this guy friend

T: oh no one.

C: ft who is it (getting mad)

T: ok Cam (Newton)

C:ughhh ok (rolls eyes)

T: yeah. Well let's head to the mall.

           30 mins later

Chris POV.

I still don't trusts hat Cam guy but imma see him one day. But anyways when we got to the mall aug and Tyga literally jumped out the car.  SMH. Anyways we walked in some kid store (think of one of your own ) to get RoRo and king some stuff u till we seen Trey, angel and their daughter. TBH I think that was a fake DNA test cause that baby looks nothing like trey in my eyes but I may be wrong. When aug saw hen I tried to prevent him from going over there and punching the shit outta Trey cause he said he owed Trey an ass whooping. See look aug may act a little feminine but when it come to fighting he lien hulk. We enventually I stopped aug from going over there. Aug had tears all in his eyes and I felt his pain. But we left we that store. Tyga took aug to the bathroom to fix him up. I went back to looking at clothes until this bitch ass nigga Trey came up to me.

Trey: Yooooo wassup my nigga

C: say it again and I will cut your dick off and shove it up your ass. Play with me.

Trey: (eyes widen) what I do

C: (thoughts: did this nigga just ask that). If you don't know then I don't (walks off)

While I was walking off I heard him say "Thays why you and your boyfriend a bitch made ass nigga". What my baby got to do with this. I ran up to him and pop him dead in his mouth. Don't speak on my baby unless it's something positive. Putting demonic spirits over my baby hell no. Got me all types of fucked up. After all this we finished shopping and went back home.

Aug POV.

So after the mall thing we finished shopping and went back to the house and started rapping presents. After that we chilled, smoked and talked till we pasted out 🤤💪🏾

-Neveah🙄❤️👑