Another Extra Chapter

Iiiimmmmmmm baaaackkkkkk

Christmas Eve...

"Jake! It's time to go, we're gonna be late!" I yell out, picking up the car keys and grabbing my coat from the coat hanger.

"I'm coming, chill out" Jake chuckles, coming down the stairs in a nice red button up and jeans.

"Wow, Macy, you look amazing" He whispers, placing his hands on my hips, delicately rubbing his fingers up and down the fabric of my dress.

I smile and look down as my cheeks start turning red. We've been married for almost a year, and I'm still not used to this guy making my stomach fill up with butterflies.

"Thank you. Now we should get going before they start dinner!" I say and throw the keys at him.

Jake locks up our house and grabs my hand, the both of us running to our car, trying to avoid the snow that was falling from the sky. We sit down in a rush and Jake starts the car, making his way down the road. I turn on the radio and Christmas music instantly fills the silence.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way." The two of us hum.

After a few minutes of driving we finally reach the familiar house that we've stayed at for years. Jake and I both grab some presents that we had previously packed in out of the car and walk to the front door.

I ring the doorbell, the faint sound of laughter coming from inside the house. Somebody opens the door and then I can see my two adoptive parents in front of me.

"Macy! Jake! We thought you weren't gonna make it!" Mom smiles, bringing me in for a hug.

I give dad a hug and then they let us step inside.

"Chandler, Leah, Merry Christmas!" Jake says, shaking my parents hands.

"Ay, Macy!" Ellie yells, coming over and giving me a hug.

"Hey sis" I giggle, pulling away from the hug.

"Colin" I nod, sending him a smile.

Colin has been Ellie's boyfriend for the past 4 years. Everybody was wondering when he was going to propose to her, since they've been together for so long. We still didn't know when he was gonna do it.

Jake and I place the presents down under the tree, and then some more people come down from upstairs. I turn around to find Amelia stumbling down the steps, with her fiancé Ashton(no not Ashton Irwin calm down children) grabbing onto her shoulders.

They were both panting and covered in sweat.

"Hey Ashton?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He breathes out, running a hand through his hair.

"Your shirts on backwards. And Amelia, your hair is kinda...frizzy." I point out, taking a look at Amelia's clearly messed up, sex hair.

They both start blushing and fix themselves, then come downstairs.

"You're such a jerk" Jake mumbles, silently laughing at me.

"They love me. Plus, Amelia did that to us last year" I wink at him, the two of us going over to the couch.

"Fun times" Jake whispers to me, the both of us starting to laugh.

Mom changes the channel on the tv and everybody starts to focus on "Home Alone". After a few minutes, the doorbell rings.

Mom and dad rush over to the door and open it, Sam, Taylor, Grayson and Spencer stepping into the house.

"Hey everybody!" Spencer says, waving to all of us.