Chapter 10

Saturday, A Week Later....

Chandlers P.O.V.

Everything was planned out perfectly.

I was pretty confident that by the end of the weekend, I'd have Leah back. I take in a deep breath and knock on Leah's door.

"What do you want, Chandler?" Her voice asks from the other side of the door.

The two of us were the only ones home, so it was pretty obvious that I was the one who came to her door. Grabbing her door handle, I turn it and barge right into her room. Leah turns around from her desk, looking at me in disbelief.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asks.

"We're going out" I say.

"Um, no we aren't" She rolls her eyes and turns back around, writing something in a notebook.

"Were going out" I say again, this time more sternly.

"No, we aren't" Leah replies in the same tone, not bothering to turn back around.

I sigh and walk towards her.

"I didn't think I'd have to do this" I fake another sigh and turn her chair around so she's facing me.

I place my hands on the arm rests of her chair so that she can't get out.

"What are you doing?" She wines.

"Were. Going. Out." I whisper, leaning my face close to hers.

She tries to get out of the chair but I pick her up, slinging her over my shoulder.

"Chandler!" She yells.

I rush down the stairs and grab the car keys, heading out to the car. Leah starts to pound on my back, but I ignore her and open up the passenger door.

"Put me down!" She yells.

I place her in the passenger seat, pausing for a moment. She's gonna get out if I move out of the way.

I take in a deep breath, trying to think of something. The only thing I can think of at the moment is the seat belts. So, I grab Leah's seatbelt, holding her down, and tie it around her wrists.

"This could count as kidnapping!" She yells, trying to get her hands untied.

"Cool" I mumble, closing the passenger door and hopping into the drivers seat.

"Why are you doing this?" She asks.

I just look over at her, before starting the car and driving off to the first destination.

"You do know, that I'm technically not wearing a seatbelt, this is unsafe, Chandler."

"I know, but we're almost there."

She was so cute when she was nervous. Once we reach the boxing club, yes, that's right, a boxing club, I reach over and untie her hands. Leah's too distracted by destination to even notice.

"A boxing club?" She asks, confused.

"Yep" I say, and we both get out of the car.

"Why?" She looks at me.

"You'll see" I say, taking her wrist and bringing her inside of the club with me.

"Chandler Riggs" I say to the man at the desk.

"Ah, yes, we have a room reserved for you" He says.

*idk how boxing clubs work but just go with it*