Chapter 17

Heyyyyy thanks to theinternetisgreat for giving me an idea for this chapter!!

A few days later...

Leah's P.O.V.

Gina's barely been home.

These past few days I've been the mother here.

Grayson's been doing better, he mostly(human) stays in his room everyday besides eating. The three of us decided that he should go to a support group. Chandler was just about to bring him.

"Okay, have fun. Hope it goes well" I give Grayson a small hug.

"Yeah yeah. I'll be fine" he whispers, pulling away from me.

"See you later!" I wave as the two boys exit the house.

Sighing to myself, I walk back to finish the dishes. I really have to express my opinion to Gina. For the past four days she's been out till about, 12 am.

After finishing the dishes, I sweep the floors and do the laundry. Once I'm putting the clothes away, Gina suddenly comes home. I walk out with the laundry basket in my hands, taking a look at her.

Her makeup was smeared and her hair was knotted and frizzy. She looked dead in my opinion.

"Where are the guys?" She tiredly asks.

I walk down to meet her at the steps.

"Listen Gina, you have to start coming back home." I start.

"Where are the guys?" She asks again.

"Gina, list-"

"Where are my children!" She shouts.

"Listen to me!" I shout back.

She shuts up and rubs her forehead.

"You have to start coming back home. I'm not gonna be the damn mother here, I'm supposed to be under your care! Not under my own. I know that your husband died, but you have to suck that up, life isn't fair. People die for no good reason Gina! You have to start acting like the mother here before we get a new one!" I yell at her.

"Where's Grayson and Chandler?" She asks again.

"You wanna know? Well Grayson tried to kill himself a few days ago! But how could you know that, you're out there fucking around while your children need you! Grayson's at a support group right now, and Chandler drove him there like the caring brother he is because you. weren't. here. You know what, you have to get your damn act together, Gina Riggs." I shout, dropping the laundry basket at her feet and walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Grayson's P.O.V.

Once Chandler dropped me off at the support group, I head inside to be meted with tons of other teens my age.

"Wow" I whisper to myself.

"Ah, you must be Grayson! Come have a seat" A middle aged man says, pointing to the only empty seat in the room.

The best part: it was besides a pretty girl. I walk over and take a seat, sending a small smile to the girl.

"Okay, now that everybody's here, let's get started!" The man claps his hands together.

"So, I'm John, I'm here because I'm the organizer for this group, and I hope everybody has fun here. What's your name?" He asks the kid besides him.

"U-um, I'm Zack, I'm here because I have depression, and I hope that the depression will go away?" Zack says, shrugging his shoulders.

Poor guy. He seemed so uncomfortable. A few more kids go until it's the pretty girls turn.