~3~

MARKS POV

I was spoon feeding him and jack finished but when i walked downstairs he followed me. I walked upstairs and jack followed behind me. "Why are you following me?" I asked but jack looked at the floor. "Im sorry i just wanted to be normal for a chance" he whispered and a tear fell down his face.

I saw him walk to his room but he ran into a wall. Then he walked into my room. I tryed walking away to be mean but i can't i wanna hug him and hold him. I looked in his backpack and he never does his homework.

~FLASH BACK~

JACKS POV

I was going to do my homework but i can't see any of it. I put my hands out and tryed to find mark and i felt my hands againest a chest which was manly so mark. "Can you help me with my homework please?" I said as i looked at the the red blob.

"No" i stopped him before he left. "But im failing all my classes please can you help me?!" I begged him. "No now get the fucking brain are get glass eyes so you can see!!!" My heart broke and i fell on the floor sobbing. I just wanted some help.

~END OF FLASH BACK~

MARKS POV

I acted terrible to him during the week and i need to make it up to him. I ran inside my room and saw him crying on my bed and i laid down in front of him as i pulled him into a hug. "shshshshsh  your okay. Your a normal person in my eyes and i care about you. Im gonna take care of you baby smol green bean"

I said to him. Jack sniffled into my chest and i sat up and so did jack. It was 10pm so i took my shirt off and my pants which left me in boxers. I laid back down and jack was 3inches shorter than me so his head went to my belly button. He was still crying and i whipped the tears away with my thumb.

Jack looked at me and he put his hand on my face. I know hes just trying to find out how i look like. He touched my beard and my neck,shoulders,and my stomach. Then he touched my hair and he hugged my head. "Your hair is soft" he said.

"Thank you! Yours is sticky....." i said and he takes showers but he had something in his hair. He had no lice or fleas not even dandruf. But i don't know whats in his hair.

"Jack im gonna run you a bath" i said as i put on a robe. "No im fine" jack said as he stopped me. "Jack listen to me. Theres something in my hair and i just wanna find out what it is" jack nodded his head and i carried him to the bathroom.

I looked at his eyes and his puples were huge because of the conditon he has. I filled the tub with warm water and i took off jacks sweater but he was covered in brusies. "Jack what happened?!" I looked at him but he had cut and a hole in his arm. "My dad abused me when i was in ireland. My sister took me to america but i couldn't aford rent so i stuck with you"

I felt terrible about jacks history. "My dad put a tracker inside me so he could find me and take me away" i heard a beeping sound and i put my ear on his neck but its not in there. It was coming from down there.

TIME SKIPPY

I wrapped a towel around jack and i took him out of the tub and i carried him to his room. I laid him on the bed and his penis size is only 4 inches. I started laughing and jack covered himself. "Its okay baby im not laughing at you"

Jack uncovered himself and jacks puples were huge. "Wheres the tracker you were telling me about?" Then jack pointed to his entrance. I dried him off and i put on rubber gloves on. "Okay im gonna put my hand inside you and take the tracker out. Okay?"

Jack nodded and i spreaded his legs and i put all my fingers near his entrance. I started to slowly go inside and i put my whole hand in. Jack screamed and gasped. He started bleeding i found the tracker and took it out. Jack was screaming as blood came out of his entrance.

Btw what made jacks hair sticky was that he didn't rinse his hair out well. I cleaned jacks entrance and i burned the tracker. I put boxers on jack and a sweater. "You hungry baby boy?" I asked. But jack was sleepy.

I nibbled on his nose and he giggled and laughed.