~1~

JACKS POV

I walked inside the school and with my suit case. Im blind but i can see colors but everything is blurry to me.

That is how i see the world

That is how i see the world. Then someone stepped infront of me. I put my hand on the face and i was pushed down. I was panicing on the inside but i was shaking badly. "MARK EDWARD FISCHBACG GET OFF OF HIM!" I heard an older womans voice yell.

He got off me and he never helpped me up so i got up myself. "Hi sean im the princible" she said. "Hi" i whispered. "This is mark you will be living with him" she said. I held my hand out and mark shook my hand. I saw a red blob and he shook my hand.

Im guessing the princible left because mark dragged me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To my house where you'll be living" he said. I nodded and i saw a blue blob that looked like a car. I put my hands on the car to find the door lach. I found it and opened it.

I sat in the back i guess and mark started driving. I sat in the backseat quitly and he stopped. He got out of the car and so did i. I could'nt see his house clearly. But it was pretty big. I walked behind the red blob called mark and i saw a furry white dog walk to me.

I pet its fur and it was soft. "Come on" mark said as i got up and walked behind him. He should me the room im sleeping in and i couldnt find the bed everything was blurry. "Can you help me find the bed?" I asked him. "Are you kidding me are you blind?!" He yelled at me wich made me scared.

I shook my head and he slammed the door. I found the bed and i opened my suit case and i study brail. I opened the book and i put my fingers on the dots and read the sentence. "Hey im gonna go hang with my friends" mark opened the door.

I was thinking if he would say if i could go i really wanna fit in. "Can you feed my dog for my?" Oh he asked for a favor. "Sure" i responded. He left and i tried finding the dog. I opened a door and a dog was there. I saw a white blob and i walked over to it. It licked my bare feet and i poured the food in its tray.

I went back inside and i wish i could see because i ran into the wall. Then the dog ran inside.

I went to my room well i think its my room. The dog followed and jumped on the bed i think. I laid on the laid as i took my shoes off. My eyes look like this

I have a condition called cataracts

I have a condition called cataracts. It clouds my vision. I need a surgery to get them removed but i need the approvel of my gardian who is mark. I've had that condition for 17 years.

TIME SKIPPY

"HEY HEY GET THE FUCK OFF MY BED!" I fell asleep on marks bed. I was so snuggled into the blankets that i didn't wanna get up. "LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID!" I sat up and i was cold. "Oh im sorry i thought this was my bed" i appoligized as i stood up but mark graved me by the shirt.

"YOU DONT ENTER MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISION OR TOUCHING MY BED AND WHATEVERS IN MY BEDROOM! UNDERSTAND"

"I understand sir" i said and mark walked me out of the room. I put my hands out looking for my room but instead i was touching a face. "You must be jack" a female voice said. "Hi im marzia" i shook her hand but i kept touching her face. "JACK GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL FRIEND!!" Mark yelled at me.

"Mark its okay" marzia said and i started walking away but he picked me up and threw me on the floor. I groaned in pain and i saw a blob that was a pale/brown run towords me. I knew it was marzia. "MARK HES FUCKING BLIND WHY WOULD YOU HIT HIM?!"

I felt her hold my hand and she reminded me of my mother. She died when i was 10 and i never saw what she looked like. "HES NOT BLIND!" Mark yelled back. "YES HE IS THATS WHY HE NEEDS TO TOUCH FACES WHEN HE MEETS PEOPLE AND THATS WHY HE MISTAKES THINGS HES BLIND!"

Marzia helped me stand and my nose started bleeding. "Marzia we have a project to do and your wasting your time" mark said sternly. "Im sorry mark i didn't know she was your girlfriend" i appoligized and walked to my room but i ran into a wall.

7PM

Its the weekend and im hungry but i can't cook. I walked down stairs and i saw a red blob and a brown blob which ment mark and marzia were sitting on the couch. I heard high heels walk past me which ment marzia was going somewhere.

"Exscuse me mark do you have any cookies i could eat?" I asked as i tapped his shoulder. "Yeah" he responded. "Can you show me?" I asked. "Okay" i followed the red blob but when i saw a blue blob i knew it was cookies. I reached my hand but mark pulled away. "Pay me 5 bucks first"

I put my hand in my pockets and i felt money but i couldn't see how much it is. "Is this a 5?" I asked. "Yeah" mark took the money from my hand and i took the bag filled with cookies.

"Jack that was a 20" marzia said as she stopped me. "Between you and me. Mark scares me so let him keep it"