~7~

JACKS POV

We got back and im getting a surgery for my eyes next week!! I hugged mark and he kissed me. I kissed back. "Imma take a nap and maybe we can have some fun later~" mark said and i stopped him and i kissed his neck and mark left. I ran to my room and i looked for high socks and i took off my sweater and my leggings.

I took my boxers off and had brief underwear which looked like girl underwear. They were tight on me but i put them on. I put on marks football jersey on and the black high socks. I walked to marks room and when i opened the door he wasn't there.

I heard him turn on the shower so i sat on his comfy bed. I ended up laying on the bed and my bed is all lumpy but this one was perfect. I got under the covers and snuggled up in the covers. I was almost about the fall asleep untill mark laid on top of me.

"Mark sweetie please get off me" i said polightly. "Im sorry baby your just such a cosey pillow" i sighed. "Please we can cuddle later" i said then mark rolled to the right side of the bed. Mark made a sexy pose because he was naked under the robe. "Show me what your wearing" mark said. I shook my head untill mark went under the covers.

He tickeled me and i laughed but when he did that.

TIME SKIPPY

Me and mark were making out for an hour.

When they kiss in the video thats how mark and jack look like.

Marks tongue wrapped around mine as we kissed in love. Then mark rolled us to the floor he pulled away and i was rock hard. I sat on the floor and i spreaded my legs. Mark started to palm me and i covered my mouth but mark removed my hand and he pulled down my underwear. He took it off and he bent down and sucked on my tip.

I gripped his hair and he deep throated me. I moaned and screamed and mark detached from me. He started to massage my entrance and i moaned as i closed my eyes. Out of no where mark stuck in 2 fingers in me. He started to nibble on my neck so i gripped his head.

Mark put his fingers in deeper as he thrusted them in and out at a fast pace. I was a moaning mess and mark found my sweet spot on my neck which caused me to scream. "MARK MMM...GOOD!" I screamed and mark started to scissor my entrance which made me grip his hair.

Mark took his fingers out and he carried me on the bed and got on top of me. "Ready?" He asked i moaned and nodded yes. Mark spreaded my legs open and i felt his tip enter me. Then he jammed himself in me. I screamed  and mark moaned. "Your so tight babe"  i was panting and mark still had the red robe on and he smiled at me.

"By the way im 13 inches" mark whispered i went wide eyed and mark slid out of me. I got on my hands and knees and i laid my upper body down and mark spanked me. I moaned and again mark jammed into me. I screamed and started doggy humping me.

MORNING

I woke up wearing marks robe and i felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and i threw up hard core in the toilet. I flushed it and mark was rubbing my back. "Jack sweetie you eye surgery is today. Are yoh sure you wanna go along with it?"

"Yeah im jus-" then i threw up again but more.

TIME SKIPPY
MARKS POV

They just finished oporating on jacks eyes and they took a blood test to see why jack is sick. A nurse walked up to me and she sat down next to me. "Congratulations jacks pregnant!" I went wide eyed. Hes carring my baby. "Oh my god" i said.