25

Today was the day, Yoongi subconsciously thought. He was talking with his friends Hoseok and Taehyung, but deep down, he couldn't wait until this last period of his entire life in college was over for two reasons.

The first reason was obviously that he was finally leaving university, and a lot of his friends and him had agreed to move in together somewhere in Seoul to pursue a singing career.

The second reason was this rapmon guy that he kept thinking about. Though he was trying to focus on the conversation with Hoseok and Taehyung, his eyes kept wandering to the clock that was above the chalkboard in the lecture hall. Yoongi and his friends were sitting in the third row of chairs from the back of the room. The teacher was letting everyone socialize since exams had already ended a week ago and they had no more to learn.

The time was 11:57. This period ended at twelve, since the last day was a half day. Yoongi sighed and decided to actually listen to Hoseok, who was talking about his favorite girl groups. 

"... Red Velvet is okay, I guess, but I'm a really big fan of EXID and Apink," Hoseok stated with his jaw resting in his hand.

Taehyung grinned. "Yeah, they're cool, but 2ne1 and 4MINUTE are classic groups-"

"That both broke up!" Hoseok exclaimed, his eyes widening.

"Shh, shh, shh, we don't speak of that," Taehyung put his index finger to Hoseok's lips jokingly, receiving a curt chuckle from Yoongi.

Hoseok, hearing Yoongi's quiet outburst, turned to him. "Yoongi, you've been pretty zoned out this whole time, what're you thinking about?" Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi shrugged, dismissing the question.

"What music do you like then?" Taehyung asked, eager to talk to Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged again. "I guess Zico and GD?" Yoongi said in a questionable tone. Taehyung squeals suddenly.

"I love GD!" He grins, making Yoongi smile.

Hoseok rolls his eyes. "He's okay..." he trails off, and Yoongi laughs. Hoseok always had his own opinions.

Taehyung was about to argue with him when the bell rang, and Yoongi resisted the horrible urge to sprint out of the door and run to the first floor entrance of the left wing. Instead he waved at his friends, saying, "I'll see you in Seoul." Hoseok squealed and hugged both Taehyung and Yoongi, since they weren't going to see each other until all of their friends and them moved in together. 

Hoseok began to cry, but Yoongi was already on his way to see "rapmon."

+

He walked to the entrance. No one was there. Yoongi checked his messages. Nothing. Nervousness piled up in his throat. He had a plan for if this were to happen, but he really wanted to see this person.

Twelve five rolled around, no one. Yoongi slid to the cold stone floor and shoved his face into his hands. He wasn't going to cry, right?

Footsteps. Yoongi didn't look up just yet, but they were getting closer. He trembled and removed his face from his hands, hearing a voice.

"Yoongi?" Yoongi looked up. It was Namjoon, the guy from his maths class. This was the first time he noticed the deep red scar from Namjoon's forehead to his right jawline. It wasn't that noticeable, but from their distance, you could see it.

"Hey, Namjoon..." Young's voice shook.

"Are you looking for anyone?" Namjoon grinned. He always looked so depressed. Even now in his black sweater and black skinny jeans, he didn't look happy, despite his facial expression.