I could've saved her ~Stiles Stilinski

Y/n POV
"ALLISON" Lydia's scream was heard as the oni's sword went through Allison. Then it disappeared.

"No no no no please no" I screamed that's when I woke up.

Tears covered my cheeks as I remembered what happened not long ago.

I could've jumped in front of her so she wouldn't have died. I could've stopped it.

I have blamed myself for her death so much the rest of the pack says it wasn't my fault but I can't help thinking that I could've saved her.

Everyone was fighting an injury at that moment except for me. I had just defeated one I had time to reach Allison.

I turn my head to look at the clock in my night stand. This has happened every night for the last week. I've been waking up screaming in the middle of the night.

No one knows about this they all think I'm strong for not having a breakdown. I want to keep it this way but I want to tell the rest of them. Maybe we are all going through the same thing.

We always have this feeling that someone important is missing. When we turn and expect Allison to be there she isn't.

Lydia, Allison, and I had been best friends since she got to beacon hills. She made a connection with us fast. She always brought light to our days no matter how bad they were.

I should talk with the rest of the pack about this but I don't think anyone's awake at this time. I'll tell them tomorrow at school. I get up from my bed to get a glass of water and then I go back to bed and sleep.

~~~~~ Time Skip~~~~~

I wait outside of the school for the rest of the pack so far the only ones here are me and stiles. We're both holding hands as we wait for the rest. Once all of us are here we walk into school.

First we stop at my lunch locker and then we go to stiles' locker.

"I have to tell you guys something" I say as I look at all of them.

"What about? Is everything okay?" Stiles asks me.

"No I keep having nightmares of when Allison died I keep blaming myself for her death. I could've saved her" I say as tears coat my cheeks.

"Don't blame yourself  y/n" Scott said as his eyes started to get watery.

"Yeah don't blame yourself she died protecting her friends. She died a hero" Lydia said as she pulled me into a tight hug. I put my arms around her accepting the hug.

"Come on we have to get to class" she says as she lets go and begins to walk next to me.

Stiles immediately takes my hand in his and pulls me into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked me looking me in the eyes.

"I just didn't want you all to think that I was weak" I said truthfully.

"We'll never think that because you are strong. We all are we've been through really hard things" he said as I was still in his arms.

"Thank you for caring about me and being here" I said hugging him tighter.

"You're welcome I'll always be here" he said resting his head on top of mine.

"STILINSKI AND y/l/n GET TO CLASS" coach yelled.

"Okay okay we're moving" I said laughing. I look around and notice the rest of the pack had left already.

Stiles and I continue to walk to class but before we enter I stop him.

"I love you" I say and give him a kiss he responds and kisses me back.

"I love you too"

I apologize for not updating much I just haven't had a lot of ideas for new imagines. Thank you all who have taken time of your day to read my imagines. Have a great day.