☼ F O U R T E E N ~ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ☼

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god, shut up you poor little soul," he pouted, hugging me tightly, "I want you here forever, trust me, it's true."

I wrapped an arm around him, "yeah, I know, I love you too," I smiled. Goldie was cold but I loved it, I always too warm.

"I can't wait for tomorrow though, I'm excited, I've got you something I think you'll really like," He announced proudly.

Shit I didn't get anything.

"I didn't get you something..."

"You can't go out and get anything but I don't care. I have you here and I know you're safe and that's all the stress off my back, do you know how much of a gift that is to me? I need you safe, you're a part of my life, connected really," Goldie revealed.

Blushing, I hugged him tightly and nodded, I honestly didn't know how I deserved him.

"Don't you dare go feeling bad, I want you to be as happy as possible and if that means having to tell you every hour of the day, don't think I won't," He warned me. I laughed lightly.

"Of course, if it helps you, anything," I sighed.

"That reminds me actually, I need to give Red and Freddy their stuff and I'll probably do it today since I don't want to go out tomorrow...Wonder where Freddy's going for Christmas this year. Probably Red's or something. Want to come with me?", He asked, drinking the last of his hot chocolate.

I nodded, agreeing to go as he put his cup in the sink, "I'll wash it when we get back," Goldie thought aloud, grabbing a bag with presents in.

I followed him out the door and into the car, me and Goldie were just talking about brothers and things that we related in. It wasn't awkward anymore, I trusted him and as far as I can remember, I've never trusted someone so quickly.

Goldie parked outside Freddy's house, helping me get out and worrying over nothing. I didn't need my crutches for short walks but Goldie would've held me regardless.

Looking at Goldie's attitude now and back then, I realised something. He'd gotten less awkward too. Guess I wasn't actually the only one who was being shy.

I felt Goldie tug my arm lightly and hold it, knocking on the door, "I'm here," He assured me.

The two of us jumped when he heard Ms shout saying: "someone's at the door!". It wasn't Freddy's.

Freddy answered the door and looked at both of us and smiles awkwardly. He was in a dressing gown with his hair lazily tied back.

"Are we intruding or...?", Goldie asked, Freddy shook his head instantly.

"No, no, it's all okay it's just...Uh...", Freddy didn't know what to say, he glanced behind him and looked back at us.

"You can come in if you want?"

Goldie looked at me and back at Freddy, "No thanks, I'm in a hurry," He lied, "are you seeing Red today or tomorrow?"

"Seeing him later today, why?"

"I got him things so yeah, drop them off to him for me please?", Goldie asked, "I would do it myself but y'know, might make Spring feel uncomfortable, you know what I mean," Goldie explained.

Freddy nodded, "I get what you mean, anxiety and stuff," Freddy took the bag and put it in the nearest place he could.

"And I got you stuff but I planned you first so surprise," Goldie told him, giving him the stuff.