where are u? imu // part 2

I love u guys,, please vote or share with your weeb friends so I can create more one-shots.

-=+=-

To Tsukki:

I remember you used to look at the stars with a deep smile woven onto you like as if the stars knew your secrets. They did know you'd jump off the bridge?

Draft

To Tsukki:

Where are you?

Draft

To Tsukki:

You told me my freckles were constellations. Are you with the stars? I believe so. I hope you can see the pain you left on me. Fucking bastard.

Draft

To Tsukki:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm just scared.
You're fading from my mind.
Like a distant image but I know you're there.
It's been years.

Draft

To Tsukki:

I love you still. I miss you.

Draft

To Tsukki:

I graduated a few months ago. I forgot to tell you. I was just with Hinata the whole time.
I cried after the ceremony. They had your diploma as if you had all your credits. How can a dead student graduate?

Draft

To Tsukki:

How do I love a dead person?

Draft

To Tsukki:

I met this girl.

Draft

To Tsukki:

She works as a nurse. She's so... passionate and alive.

Sorry.

I mean like, so... lively. She's energetic, but not as Hinata you know? She's a pretty great friend. She's actually really pretty.

Draft

To Tsukki:

Happy Birthday I think. Maybe it was yesterday? I'm sorry. I've been drinking for days.

Draft

To Tsukki:

I visited the bridge.
There's no way you survived.

Draft

To Tsukki:

Your grave is covered with little dandelions and some weeds. It suits you. You planted a weed in my soiled heart but left before a dandelion can show up.