bros being bros

No homo, but u should totally vote if you enjoy and want more content.

Also I'm kinda high

-=+=-

Yams heavily breaths onto Tsukki's neck as his body shivers under his boyfriend's touch. He sharply breathes in with a shaking exhale. His fingers deep into the ribs of his boyfriend. He softly moans into Tsukki's ear making Tsukki tremble a bit. Yams skin was hot and wanting more heat from Tsukki. Yams had his boxer briefs on while Tsukki sat in only pj pants. The two leaning their bodies against another as their tongues continue to touch.

Tsukki moved his fingers from his boyfriend's inner thighs to his neck as their lips crash together once again. Their tongues moving back in forth in each other's mouths. Tsukki wraps his hand around Yams neck, choking him as they make out on the white couch. Beating heart and throbbing boner overwhelm Yamaguchi as his boyfriend chokes him. His wide hand perfectly aligned on his throat makes Yamaguchi want to scream. Holy fuck his boyfriend is so hot.

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi moans as Tsukki moves his hands to the small of Yams' back. Tsukki bites down onto Yamaguchi's neck, sucking and licking to mark up his boy. This boy is his and no one can lay a mark on him. Tsukki gladly leaves the darkest mark he's made while beginning to make a small trail of hickeys down Yamaguchi's neck.

"Tsukki! Tsukki!" Yams moans louder and louder when Tsukki continues to kiss and lick and bite all the down Yams' neck to his chest to his hips. He bites the rim of the boxers, teasing Yams.

"You're mine." Tsukki softly says.

"Yes, I'm yours daddy." Yamaguchi didn't dare hesitate. He grabbed his boyfriend's face, kissed is passionately. He practically dug his face into his boyfriend's. Their teeth nearly having a collision. Tsukki smiles against Yams' lips. God he's so in fucking love.

There isn't anything more than this that he wants. He wants his little Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi just wants his daddy.

Buzz buzz

The phone rang on the coffee table. Oh shit, it's sunday morning. They had a practice match soon in the afternoon. "Hey?" Tsukki answers with a heavy breath.

"Isn't this Yams phone?" Kageyama asks.

"Oh. Yes. We're just... hanging out." Tsukki eyes at his panting baby.

"Sure you are. Don't tire yourself out. The match is still today." Kageyama hangs up.

"Where were we?" Yams whispers into Tsukki's ears before he starts a trail of hickeys of his own.

-=+=-

I feel like this sucks but I'll make it better when I can 100% think and type and shit.

¿¿¿¿¿ I finished finals and holy fuck I want to sleep for a week.

Please vote for more content and comment your emotions!!!!

-cer